ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio's been tangoed (pics)

Clio 182FF
Greets,

Carrying on the orange and silver theme I asked Ben_Stevo172 from the forums here to spray a few more bits orange for me.

It won't be to everyones taste and excuse the crap quality photos as the iPhone camera is a bit rubbish - it seems to make everything far too vivid!

Thanks to Ben_Stevo172 once again!

Thanks for looking :)

GTD, Lupo
ummm different but dont think silver and orange go together good but kodos for being different :D

Paul

Clio 182FF
The pictures don't do the orange colour any justice, it looks way to harsh in photos. It's a little darker than the Focus ST orange.

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
I love the silver/orange, im picturing Orange 2118's....:approve:

White Evo V
1st pic looks awesome! I think silver is the only colour u can get away with using orange detail! I like it mate, it's different! Also the colour looks nowhere near as bright as that in real life, pics make it look like dynorod orange! Lol

1992 Mini City
I like it, but the writing on the bullets should really be different, and you should paint the diamonds on the wheels, in orange obviously.

Clio 182FF
Once I get the orange samco fitted, the car clean again and have the SLR for weekend I'll take some proper pics.

Orange wheels for the track are planned ;)

As I said, won't be to everyones taste but I ain't a sheep and I'm happy with it.

RB 200 Cup!
looking good mate - just get the lettering fone on the badges and thatll look mint

oh get ya name down for gokarting too!

200 FF Storm Grey
I like it mate, bright colours are the way forward imo, prob see more and more of it, bright red for me in a week or two :D

Focus RS Mk1
i dont like it, i think it devalues your car, but if you like it then fair enough.

Clio 182FF
Re: My Clio's been tangoed (UPDATED)

UPDATE:

Better quality pictures as promised.

Just so you know as well, I have all the original silver parts to put back on when I sell the car - all the sprayed parts were sourced from here and ebay so chillllllll :)

Tangoed Works
never liked the badge in a different colour other than anthracite / black.

I would whack a silver one on there and paint the wheels to match.

Clio 2.0 172
Updated pics definately take the sting away from my eyes! First pics just made them bleed! lol

Fair play for being different but not for me I'm afraid

Clio 182FF
Updated pics definately take the sting away from my eyes! First pics just made them bleed! lol

Fair play for being different but not for me I'm afraid

Yeah, it's a weird colour to photo and the iPhone cam didn't really help.

It's a bit marmite tbh, not everyone will like it but thanks for the comments peeps. Until the next mod!