ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cs saturday!!!!

clio 182 (modified)
thanks to everyone for making me most welcome ,ima new member so did not really know anyone however thanks to (addicted,donny,nik and loads of others )i will be defo joining in a lot more in west mids :rasp:local meets.....also a big thanks to the admin team for my super spare parts that i won in the raffle....a great day indeed....dazzler bear 182

Inferno Orange 182
Aye. good times. update to the guys i convoyed with yesterday, the old man has given mine the once over...clean bill of health , back box has about 6months of life left though so time to look out for a group buy :)

Ph1 172
it was great meeting u dude is club nte on thursday at the greyhound come along if u like

Ye really good to me you aswell! i would love to come but im work away tuesday and thursday nights! you will have to keep my update on when you have the meets at the greyhound! was it every 1st and 3rd thursday of every month???

clio 182 (modified)
Ye really good to me you aswell! i would love to come but im work away tuesday and thursday nights! you will have to keep my update on when you have the meets at the greyhound! was it every 1st and 3rd thursday of every month???
first and third tuesday of the month bro see you soon the bear