ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My CSL & MR2 Roadster

Turbos.
Can get an out of warranty highish miler for £27-28k if you're lucky. Mine was pretty mint, so cost over £35k though... but still worth it, i look at it as a half price GT3.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Can get an out of warranty highish miler for £27-28k if you're lucky. Mine was pretty mint, so cost over £35k though... but still worth it, i look at it as a half price GT3.

as i have been saying, its for in 6-12 months time. so looking for a sub 30k miler, on pref an 04 plate, from a dealer with at least 1 years warranty. so looking at, in say 12 months, £27k. hopefully.

as i have been saying, its for in 6-12 months time. so looking for a sub 30k miler, on pref an 04 plate, from a dealer with at least 1 years warranty. so looking at, in say 12 months, £27k. hopefully.

I dont think prices will change much, would still think it'll be about 30k+ at a dealer.

Mine cost me 32k from a dealer, had 38k miles with FBMWSH, was an ok price, but i got really good trade in price for my last M3. :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I reckon you'd get a good un for a tad over 30k.

Lovely cars, you need some proper tyres on a proper car though, what are they Toyos??

Eagle F1's at the mo, were put on brand new before the car was sold to me!

I cant really complain with them tho, they've been great! :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Not driven a M3 with Eagles or know anyone that has so can't comment on the difference between those and the normal Michellins.

Either way.. it's summer, get the Pilot Sport Cups on there ;)

Exactly, i keep my eye out when a set of CSL wheels come up for sale with Cups, but cant justify it at the minute, brakes are the main thing that needs to be done! :)

Or i may well sell the MR2 and go crazy with the CSL! lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
PS2's are near that anyway...

For tracks you're best bet is getting some used slicks from a GT3 cup car. Cheap as chips and mental grippage.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Exactly, i keep my eye out when a set of CSL wheels come up for sale with Cups, but cant justify it at the minute, brakes are the main thing that needs to be done! :)

Or i may well sell the MR2 and go crazy with the CSL! lol

That sounds like a plan

Broken Diesel Megane :(
I reckon you'd get a good un for a tad over 30k.

Lovely cars, you need some proper tyres on a proper car though, what are they Toyos??

realistically, if i am going for something like the CSl, then yeah £30k would be extreme limit of budget. if i go down 4x4 route, then £20-25k max.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
DSC03107Medium.gif

Typical BMW drivers parking... ;)

Looks sweet as a nut that mate :cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Are those tyres the same ones that came with a disclaimer from BMW that if you crash in the damp its your own fault

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I was behind it for a few miles and could see that it was clearly a CSL, full kit, big lip spoiler, alloys but couldn't make out what turned out to be the 316i badge until we stopped at the lights.

I searched the reg when I got home to see it was a CSL but was told by Ollie (so hoping its still true ;) ) that the guy who owns it is on a BMW forum and has the badge to bait boy racers like some of the 1*2 guys do on here. Think I'll buy a Ferrari one day and put Fiat badges on it :eek:

172 & RSi
Where did you have the plate made up? I've been looking for somewhere to get plates like that made (i.e shorter j's and l's etc), if there a website?

Car is awesome by the way