ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup after a quick wash!

172 Cup
Hi guys, yesterday i headed out for a few snaps of the cup after i'd gave her a quick clean. I'll make a thread in the projects section to show some of the changes in the last month and explain whats been happening though.

Pics:

Picture343.jpg

Picture342.jpg

Picture344.jpg

Picture340.jpg

Picture338.jpg

Picture339.jpg

Picture335.jpg

Picture334.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments welcome!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
A good set of h+r's or kw's on there mate and lower it around 40mm and it will be perfect

Looks very clean, let me know when you want to borrow the rotary ;-) even better you can come down and do it down here if you want

172 Cup
Very tidy car mate

Thanks man!

A good set of h+r's or kw's on there mate and lower it around 40mm and it will be perfect

Looks very clean, let me know when you want to borrow the rotary ;-) even better you can come down and do it down here if you want

Cheers mate, i'll let ya no ;)

Very nice mate. Nice and clean.

Cheers pal, will be cleaner when i get round to detailing her

Perfect example. Only external mods should be coilovers. Non of this colour coding/badge painting crap that's on here. Leave them be ;)

Like this,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/172gaz/new cup/047.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/172gaz/new cup/022.jpg

Done ;)

Cheers dude! and your right, im not going for any of that sort of crap, just want to 'clean' it up, fresh number plates, new bullets, smaller ariel maybe and a good machine polish.

Thanks alot matey

very nice! any offers to try and mask up or cut back some (deep) scratches on my car as its an eye sore.

cheers ;), i could have a look at it sometime for you pal, any scratches you can feel with your nail can generally not be removed though.

172 Cup
Jimbo she's looking swit swoo to say the least.

Not fancy being a darling and washing mine for me? :)