ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dad's just ordered a 225 cup

BMW 535D
....in inferno orange, he's paid £800 for the recaro seat option aswell, legend!! theyve quoted him 5-6 weeks delivery time, can't wait to have a go like! will look nice on the drive next to my 182!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thats a very lucky Dad you have there, love the colour he's chosen. You'll have to show us some pics when you get the chance to take some. Nice one Chris's Dad! ;) :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i wish my dad was like yours with cars. My dad has a 1.6 scenic that never leaves the garage and he believes a 2.0 engine is overkill, lol.

Leon Cupra 300
my old man says im silly lookin for a cup i should be buying a house, think he's right!!! but................. he gets a spankin beemer every 3

BMW 535D
i'll get pics up as soon as its delivered!! he's got an 04 Civic type r in milano red at the mo, low miles if anyone wants it? he's been offered £11500 trade in so would probably take anything over that for private sale!

BMW 535D
colour1.jpg

that car is rude might trade the 182 in for one before i moved out we had a r6 and 172 cup side by side looked the nuts

top of the pyramid
arnt renault selling the megs with 250bhp when the new 197 comes out ? (heard it in evo or sommat like that might be wrong though)

good choice btw

1.2 Power to the People..
wish i had a 182 :( my mum and dad have the cool cars, dads Merc C32 AMG and mum BMW M3 Csl and my 1.2 dynamique lol, younger bros who are 17 share a vtr and there faster than me :(

133/225/CLS AMG
Tell your dad that its a very nice choice in motor haha. I got my inferno 225 in January and absolutely love it!! That colour comes up so nice as well, especially in this weather!!

Apparently there are rumours of a 250bhp Megane but if you bearing in mind that a re-map and slight boost increase gets the 225 to 270bhp reliably, it won't take a lot for Renault to get 250 out of the same engine. A lot of the Euro4 (late 2005+) engined Meganes have been showing 235bhp+ on the rollers anyway. :D

04June2006_6.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Nice choice of colour I have the Arctic Blue at the min in the 225 was considering that colour. I have had my car 5 months and I wanna diff colour already LOL. I saw a 197 yoday for the first time in black it looked very nice.

133/225/CLS AMG
Arctic blue would probably be my next choice of colour on the Megane if I couldn't have had it in inferno.
Steel grey is a weird one, more a very light blue than grey!! lol

Clio 172 mk2
AlexJMills said:
Tell your dad that its a very nice choice in motor haha. I got my inferno 225 in January and absolutely love it!! That colour comes up so nice as well, especially in this weather!!

Apparently there are rumours of a 250bhp Megane but if you bearing in mind that a re-map and slight boost increase gets the 225 to 270bhp reliably, it won't take a lot for Renault to get 250 out of the same engine. A lot of the Euro4 (late 2005+) engined Meganes have been showing 235bhp+ on the rollers anyway. :D

04June2006_6.jpg

Nice car....what's with the lights and window sticker though?

133/225/CLS AMG
The lights are due to the fact that I don't like the standard ones, the red doesn't match the inferno so preferred the contrast of black lights.
The sticker is for a local car club that I belong too, and is my car has been on their stand at a couple of shows I put their URL on the back window! :D