ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My day at the Top Gear track

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Went with work to take the 2 complete cars for a testing session, and also to do some 'taxi rides' for the wealthy people...

Well, what a day :D

Got a few pics, plus a vid...

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/mattupson2002/?action=view&current=MOV00485.flv

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

top of the pyramid
Sound good , Do you work for the company who make these, I bet its not a bad company car scheme if you do ;)

Snotter's
the std slr is a monster i hate to think what these are like, i was driving my friends 997 turbo and my boss (the guy from the panorama thread lol) came for a blast with us and made the 997 look slow!!!!!

Awesome

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Sound good , Do you work for the company who make these, I bet its not a bad company car scheme if you do ;)

Yeah i do mate, dream job to be honest!

Haha, well the majority of the company cars are Chevrolet, as we also run the Chevvy WTCC team.

BMW 330d :)
I've always liked the carrera gt more than the std slr.

Saw one on the road coming towards me and couldnt believe how wide the thing was.

Much more of a drivers car imo...