ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My day of detailing my 1.2

Clio
Sooo got up really early this morning and gave the 1.2 a real good run of claying, polishing, waxing etc and here era the end results (sorry for poor quailty only had my phone camera at hand)

DSC00165-1.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00179-1.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Really pleased with the results!!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
looks like u drove through the side of halfords mate

loose the stripes and it'll be cool

1.2 16v Dynamique
i like it, nice wheels mate, they're mint.
think it looks really cool - not a fan of the license plate though - but thats just my personal opinion :D

Renaultsport Clio 182
all you need now is the "shopping list" down the side of the door.........

Brembo
OZ
Pirelli
Eibach
etc
etc
Milk
Eggs
Bacon
etc
etc

LMAO

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Nice and clean, i think the cit 16v badges on rear quarter , front grill and front bumper stripes should be deleted too busy

Iceburg 172FF
why **** him off just because its not to your taste (or mine for that matter but thats beside the point). Looks nice and clean mate, nice job.

This thread is in the detailing forum so why slate it. Not all of it is to my taste sure but he was after feedback on his detail.
Looks very clean mate keep up the good work.

Alex

Clio MK2 (1.2)
i like the stripes on the back, but when it got round to the front, wasnt keen then, those 16v badges are horrible soz, but iv just seen some many Saxo's with them they just look s**t,

nice colour tho :)

Clio
Yea was just asking for thoughts on the detailing not on the features of my car! i personally luv my car and suppose thats all that matters 2 me

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yea was just asking for thoughts on the detailing not on the features of my car! i personally luv my car and suppose thats all that matters 2 me

Too true, each to their own :)
We all do silly bits to our cars at some point and in time to come we will ask ourselves why the hell did I do those hideous things? :clown:

Just wondering, where in N.Ireland are you from?

172 cup
I like it - what wheels are they? Where dya get those silver 16v badges (the ones on the bumper strip?)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Well you know what they say - everyone loves the Irish! ;)

Limerick is about 4 hours from me

172 cup
Well you know what they say - everyone loves the Irish! ;)

Limerick is about 4 hours from me

Ai - very charming Ill give you that, and the accent is to die for, unfortunately my ex's had almost disapeared due to living over here for 12 years.

We went over a few times though and he took me to some gorgeous places.

Monaco 172
now...are we on about the southern accent or the northern one....though apparently they are all loved.....its great!

172 cup
now...are we on about the southern accent or the northern one....though apparently they are all loved.....its great!

They are very different thought arent they.

I prefer Northern i.e. Dublin area - I could never understand the people in Limerick they talk really fast.

Monaco 172

I prefer Northern i.e. Dublin area - I could never understand the people in Limerick they talk really fast.

lol you mean northern southern ireland then...two different countries. but i getcha

you coming out on a meet when one happens boyo?

"Navy" N17 TWO

lol you mean northern southern ireland then...two different countries. but i getcha

you coming out on a meet when one happens boyo?

I love the southern accent - Belfast is a bit too chav for my liking lol :quiet:

Oh yeah Pete - maybe Tues 30th Oct at Seacat - will let you know.