ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dynamique nauty clio

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Few more picturs :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362249247.188537.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362249272.354034.jpg

Cheeky reflection picture :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362249290.334400.jpg

Car needs a desperate clean, and the front lights are so so sooooo grim from UV exposure :(

Renault Clio 1.2
The car looks great pal, reminds me of how mine first started. Feel free to look at my progress thread for some ideas :)

9ysydeny.jpg

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Sorry for slacking in the update department but I'm waiting for payday to get cracking on a few things! Headlight refurb is top on the list tbh! And then new light bulbs all round!
Up front:
- osram diadem indicators
- philips blue vision sidelights and main lights
... need an option for my fogs though? Wanted to get them wrapped yellow yes or no? Or just new lights

On the rear just some silvervision indicators.

Wrap my front and rear diamonds, and de wiper

Some Heko wind deflectors, and an rs grille until the better weather when I can start the colour code!

Stay tuned guys, will have more exciting things coming I hope :) slow progress still :(

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Do you know how to take the fogs out to do so?:) an yeah thought the osrams for indicators because my cars blue ;) would look preeee sickkkk

Clio 197
Hello fella, just came on here for a wee look in my luch break n saw this thread pop up. pretty much got to the end before i reaslized who you was lol. had a my old 1.2 for about 2 years so if you need some help on a few things i may be able to help if iv got the time (which i generaly don't lol). im not normally on here im usually on 197.net so you can facebook chat me if you want anything. looks like your gettin on just fine tho tbh haha.

P.s. it's Olly Jones btw

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Ah alright buddy! Yeah getting on alright so far. Yeah man ill get you on Facebook chat If I get stuck with anything! You got a 197? Because I think they are pure lush! Maybe see you around?:)

Clio 197
alright cool, ye man picked it up a couple of months back, its frikin awesome =]. there's a fair few clio sports floating about round our way tbh. ye, once the weather has stopped being so shite and i can give it a proper decent clean we should go for a photo sesh or summit.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
alright cool, ye man picked it up a couple of months back, its frikin awesome =]. there's a fair few clio sports floating about round our way tbh. ye, once the weather has stopped being so shite and i can give it a proper decent clean we should go for a photo sesh or summit.

Yeah man sounds good to me!