ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E36

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks like ill be joining the club soon ;)

Test drove this on Sunday ...

DSCN1263.jpg

Can you guess what is it yet ...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Oh yeah, cant wait to pick her up now ... and if you see a Dave F for sale anywhere, let me know ;)

Just out of interest, did you fit your Sportlines/Prolines yourself - if so, when the time comes, would you be able to help me out for beer tokens?

Cheers, Dave

oh baby lovely colour. Get it mint like the fella at the rolling road and I will be tres jealous. Does it drive well? mileage?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Drives nice from what i could tell on the short test drive - it was raining lots ... mileage wise, its fairly intergallactic compared to what im used to at 125k, but seems ok, no rattles lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
this needs a bump. heros car. saw it at fcs, fell in love.. the end.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love E36's. I saw one the other week that looked quite smart. Turns out it was for sale.

Approximately 3 minutes later I was driving it away! LOL!!

They are awesome cars. Anyone wanna buy it??

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what is it? (wanna buy the best 197 in the country too? on the look out for an m3 i think.. cash waiting...)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Jon, why did you sell this car? I was talking to my dad about cars and we were chatting about his old e36 328i touring which he loved.

172, Tiguan
I'm not sure why I sold it Seb. I think the mileage it had and I was doing scared me.

Its still in use, caged and seated. M3 running gear.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I'm not sure why I sold it Seb. I think the mileage it had and I was doing scared me.

Its still in use, caged and seated. M3 running gear.
Owned by a Guy named Craig on M3Cutters who killed his CSL at the ring?

172, Tiguan
Owned by a Guy named Craig on M3Cutters who killed his CSL at the ring?

yeah Craig owns it now. We know each other through Northloop forum. He had it virtually completely resprayed and then magazine featured. Sadly he had a prang in it though and considered binning it, but ended up repairing it. It's half purple now though because of the donor parts.

172, Tiguan
No longer in the army Mark. Now co-running Mission Motorsport doing noble things.

Btw, catch you in Cobham in a couple of weeks. Dusting off the 172 and giving it a run. First movement since Goodwood.

172, Tiguan
I'm still chuckling at the black Clio earlier in the thread. I bought with my ex, we split up about 4 months later and I got stuck with it. It never ever got washed, or driven sympathetically, or cared for in the slightest. I even hit a Deer with it and bodged the repair. Sold it as soon as the finance became viable.

lol.

clio-mud2.jpg

_dsc0551_wm.jpg