ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My East Anglia meet pics! :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Was a great meet really enjoyed myself, roll on the next one!

Everyones cars at the first stop:

DSC00105.gif

DSC00106.gif

DSC00107.gif

DSC00108.gif

DSC00109.gif

DSC00110.gif

DSC00111.gif

DSC00112.gif

DSC00113.gif

DSC00114.gif

Some fosters drinking foreigners!
DSC00115.gif

On route to the next and final stop:

DSC00117.gif

Couple of mine:

DSC00125.gif

DSC00128.gif

DSC00129.gif

Some of the group:
DSC00132.gif

Some crappy 182 :clown:
DSC00135.gif

DSC00136.gif

Vrooooom:
DSC00137.gif

Lined up + sunset:
DSC00140.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Top one was taken very quickly as I was travelling with no hands on the wheel lol :S

Bottom one is cool, :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Pics Fella, Loving the Motion Pics of Mine :D

The Pics of yours on the Move are on someone elses camera so hopefully they'll upload them soon!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Didnt you take it though?

If anyone wants the hi-res version of any of the pics drop me a pm with your email.

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Cool Pics :D I have some really good moving pics from when Tim was hanging out the back of James's car!

Thats Eye Airfield Jordan!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
^^ Would be a Slight drve for you!! LOL

It was soo Uncomfortable in my car let alone yours!

Joe

clio 1.2 V8!!!!
Did any one elses lungs fill up with nice and healthy brake dust when you all reached the end of the strip? And what about all the stones in my face, cheers guys!

Nice pics, very nice motors, love the L reg one!

v6
Did any one elses lungs fill up with nice and healthy brake dust when you all reached the end of the strip? And what about all the stones in my face, cheers guys!

Love the smell of burning rubber! :cool: the williams is very cool

Megane Trophy
Damn wish i had made the trip never realised you didnt go to Norwich like the original plans :(

Pictures look immense :)

P

PrincessJessica

Loving the sunset one... spent ages downloading my pics last night... will pu them up this evening.

was a good day, nice meeting everyone

P

PrincessJessica

Love the smell of burning rubber! :cool: the williams is very cool

mine was more burning clutch !!!

Joe

clio 1.2 V8!!!!
nope lol. Im actually from Hertfordshire, just travelled up for the day to see some guys i know from a stunt riding forum. Only took an hour and a bit to get there, but took over 3 to get back, as we went the wrong way LOL

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ! So how did you end up meeting some of these guys then?? Just because you happened to be there then they told you about the forum??

When you say stunt riding forum...care to share? Im interested if there's some my way!

Joe

clio 1.2 V8!!!!
Its an American forum with a hard to find uk bit. but the american vids are unreal.
www.stuntlife.com

Yeah we were riding there, then I saw a camera flash, and when im on my bike, and i see a camera flash, i spend the next five minutes trying to stop my self for doing stunts near it...:p but then we went over an spoke to a couple of the clio'ers and i think i may have impressed one or 2 about the 13inch steelies my clio wears :p