ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my euro Clio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Boone realised the OP hasn't posted for about a page and a half? Ok so he missused "euro" but it might be the route he's heading down. It's threads like this why I havnt posted a progress blog, because if it's not in keeping with you lots styles etc , it's wrong and you will make guys like this one leave te forum (he's either not posting or he's gone...) give the guy a break and he might surprise us all...

Has Boone realised the OP hasn't posted for about a page and a half? Ok so he missused "euro" but it might be the route he's heading down. It's threads like this why I havnt posted a progress blog, because if it's not in keeping with you lots styles etc , it's wrong and you will make guys like this one leave te forum (he's either not posting or he's gone...) give the guy a break and he might surprise us all...

Totally agree mate, there seems to be a lot of "purist" types on here

LY R26
many low cars on here arent euro but atleast they are slammed on 15'/16's get bigger wheels mate, clean the car up, smooth off some bits and you will be on the right track.

many examples can be found if you search for tom46, bifcaids, frazjam, will.clio!, firas, clio_stu and even myself if your looking for ways to get it low, and mick from glasgow has went down the airbag route, cant remember his username, sure someone will add it in for you.

look forward to the end product.

Alas. Someone posts some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Just saying 'its s**t' 'what a pile' 'this is w**k' why not advise the guy on getting his car right?

Smoothing is probably the first step as previously mentioned, whether thats all out filling/smoothing etc or just colour coding everything and making it look smooth, thats your choice, and more importantly your wallet..

If you want to pull off the mini lites, it needs to be MUCH lower, and even then, Im not sure if you will pull it off.

Keep it up.

Clio16VT
hmmm..."euro"....

Spending thousends on cleaning (bumps-bodywork/panels-paint), slamming (wheels/airride/ to small tyres)................and ending up with a worthless car if you try to sell it. Euro was the 2006-2008 hype and over here people go back to standard norm wich means good handling on there cars, take speedbumps instead off google there travelway to avoid speedbumps. Anyway, you now what i mean.

If you wanna go euro, go ahead, thats you're choise. You got to love you're car and personal style. Screw what others think. If whe all had the same style/ideas it would be a boring view.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
That needs to change!

you need to learn to love it!

i was on the recieving end of it when i signed up, and im glad, becuase it made me see the light!

i love it now!!

If you dont want peoples opinion on something, dont post it on a public forum!! simples!!
or at least state that you only want constructive critisim!

if you hate the way this site is so much,
might i recommend clubclio.co.uk!

Clio16VT
If you dont want peoples opinion on something, dont post it on a public forum!! simples!!
or at least state that you only want constructive critisim!

there is nothing wrong with constructive critisim, even with negative critisim. This website got more then thousend viewers/posters. You cant expect that all those people have the same opinion. Like you said, public board, anything can happen.

Looks sweet, loving the one on 928's to. What adaptors did you use? Standard FK’s or did you have to get them custom made cz of the 60mm centre bore on the clio hub and porsche centre bore being 57.1. I have a mk2 ph2 and have some teles waiting to go on when adaptors are sorted.

clio mk2 phase1
right, i thought i'd give this forum one last go, with out the 'tards that DON'T READ, i posted pics of it one week after buying it as a dead standard clio.....

did i say look at my euro'd show car, NO!!!

yes i know that most you lot like your cars all to look the same, and the point of the real euro scene is to make ya car how you want no matter how daft... i've been into my old veedubs ie my scirocco etc for years so do know the scene....

ok maybe i shouldn't have put euro as it seemed to have confused most of you keyboard warriors out there, but luckily there seems some normal people on here, so for you, i did lower it on coil overs, looks better than the photoshop someone did, but this is a long timeline project, that i'm aiming to make different, it's not a cheque book build, i don't want it mistaken for another car etc....

so a couple pics, AND REMEMBER EARILER POSTING 'TARDS, it's not finished it's not anything,it's just my daily drive that scrapes cat eyes of the dually built by me FOR me

clio8.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio mk2 phase1
all i can say is show me what you drive and the cost so far

as this stands it's cost me £600 all in INCLUDING buying the car and it turns heads on a cruise, thats plenty of bang for ya buck

RB 182
it's a little "chavy" for my taste.

I like the wheels, it looks better lower. But why is the trim missing?

Please lose the bra. You can put it back on for your next "cruise" at your local mcdonalds.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Needs more lows ;) and lose the bra

all i can say is show me what you drive and the cost so far

as this stands it's cost me £600 all in INCLUDING buying the car and it turns heads on a cruise, thats plenty of bang for ya buck

I used to drive this

Cost me about £200 in total including the car ;)

dsc01340m.jpg

dsc01339y.jpg

Most of CS approved of the Bargin Bus :D

I miss that car </3

clio mk2 phase1
Needs more lows ;) and lose the bra

I used to drive this

Cost me about £200 in total including the car ;)

dsc01340m.jpg

dsc01339y.jpg

Most of CS approved of the Bargin Bus :D

I miss that car </3

is nice, but i'm wondering, did you nick it, as my brother is a clio breakers and are paying more than that for a phase 1 mk2

i guess there are the odd bargin out there, my bro has a 52 plate 1.2 16v but it wears 182 bodywork etc it's pretty fresh but not my style

clio mk2 phase1
ps the trim is missing because i shut the door and it fell off, bloody clios!!

now both refitted with £8.88 worth of new renault clips

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
is nice, but i'm wondering, did you nick it, as my brother is a clio breakers and are paying more than that for a phase 1 mk2

i guess there are the odd bargin out there, my bro has a 52 plate 1.2 16v but it wears 182 bodywork etc it's pretty fresh but not my style

Nah, bought the car for £35 got an engine for peanuts put it in also had few things laying around, wheels, lights and springs

600 quid for that? or my eyes not working.

you seem to have abit of an attitude on you lad, the cars nowhere near finished, thats a given. but you seem more obsessed with calling people tards than listening to advice (some of the people posting in this thread are legends for their euro car work and modding work)

my opinion, if it matters... sort the little bits out like sidestrips etc, remove the bonnet thing, maybe some ph1 dual optics (if u know what they are, they will tidy it up ALOT) and get some decent photos by someone who can use a camera. if you actually want the car to progress or be 'down' at cruises, etc.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
600 quid for that? or my eyes not working.

you seem to have abit of an attitude on you lad, the cars nowhere near finished, thats a given. but you seem more obsessed with calling people tards than listening to advice (some of the people posting in this thread are legends for their euro car work and modding work)

my opinion, if it matters... sort the little bits out like sidestrips etc, remove the bonnet thing, maybe some ph1 dual optics (if u know what they are, they will tidy it up ALOT) and get some decent photos by someone who can use a camera. if you actually want the car to progress or be 'down' at cruises, etc.

Mr Ariane, telling it how it is since 2007

I have some dual optics for sale if ur interested ;)

RB 182
ps the trim is missing because i shut the door and it fell off, bloody clios!!

now both refitted with £8.88 worth of new renault clips

haha thats unlucky, glad it was a cheap fix :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Get it pretty much standard looking with renault parts but with lows, wheels and stance and you've cracked it! Which shouldnt take you long as your brother owns a renault breakers.

Everything Naith and others have said is 100% correct. FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.