ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FastCar photo shoot!

More poke than viagr
Some of you may have seen the mag by now, its been out a month, but finally got round to posting some of the pics.

Just like to say thanks to Neil and everyone at FastCar for actually giving it a feature, and Phil for taking some excellent pics....and all top blokes aswell! Had a great time doing the shoot

Steinhardt_100714_6569.jpg

Steinhardt_100714_6587.jpg

Steinhardt_100714_6611.jpg

Steinhardt_100714_6728.jpg

Steinhardt_100714_7094.jpg

And my favourite :D

Steinhardt_100714_6914-1.jpg

Z4
All HDR pics? Don't like it. But nice shots.

I was going to say, there's going to be some HDR hating going on with these photos! Seriously over processed.

Not really my thing either, but the car does stand out...is it a sport?!

Those photos really arent my cup of tea. Way too much processing, and random photoshop grad ND filters going on. And a circular polariser wouldnt have gone a miss either.

More poke than viagr
Those photos really arent my cup of tea. Way too much processing, and random photoshop grad ND filters going on. And a circular polariser wouldnt have gone a miss either.

eh?...yeah i would have said that too.... lol i didnt take them, they were done by a pro

Renault Sport Clio 182
saw the mag in the co-op and recognised your car, didnt get it coz its not really for me, but well done on getting it in there

Saw it in the mag, looks great, I feel slightly honoured my old coilies have featured on an FC cover car lol

Proves how much FC has moved on too when they're shooting stuff like this for the cover instead of mobile Ripspeed departments.

Great photos, agree with some of the others that there is too much processing for my tastes, but hey, he's the pro not me. lol.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Fooking love this car! I want some of those wheels... Where you get them?!

More poke than viagr
At trax it looked like a state...

yeah, whatever....
Looks great mate, good job getting in the mag. Do we have Neil to thank for the shots? :)

Just needs a proper engine now ;)

Yep, and he got the awesome location aswell. Ive sold it now lol, needed something a bit faster now :p

Fooking love this car! I want some of those wheels... Where you get them?!

Cheers :D keep an eye out on wheelwh0res, theres always a few sets on there :)