ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Fiesta ZS TDCI

Mk2 Ph2
whats the ride in this like compared to the clio mate? tempted to get one not sure yet thoo lol want a ph1 172 or one of these got a quote for insurancefor one of these and was only 700 quite gd tbh, looking good tho mate tis a nice colour :)

LY R26
the ride is alot smoother than the clio with it being standard and all, and it pulls soo well but you dont feel the speed you are actually doing, very comfortable, going to get it mapped eventually, if you can get a decent 172 then go for that, it will deffo be more fun than this but its a really good car, i would have my clio as it was over the fiesta though, i loved that car:(

i was in a mapped zs tdci today and holy sheeeet it is a totally different car from mine!

Fiesta ST3
I imagine it will be awesome after the remap, being a turbo diesel and all :). I was looking at these before I got my cup, they're really nice

Charged Superleggera
nice one richy loving the new motor mate and remap sounds spot on. im back on friday mate so will give you a shout then ;)

Mk2 Ph2
getting one of these soon just keeping my eyes peeled for the right one lol think i want a silver or gunmetal one :) will be following this thread though looking good mate ;)

LY R26
Get sea grey John it's awesome!

Yeah give me a shout on Friday firas and il let you take her out!

Iv been in a mapped one already mate they are crazy!

LY R26
Well it can be anything upto 30bhp and 50lb/ft of torque, there have been a few who have seen 35-40 bhp increases too.

I just want that extra bit of pull tbh!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Fair play fella, an ex of mine had the 1.4 tdci one and that was great fun. I haven't been in a zs diesel, but I can imagine it will pull much better than the 1.6 petrol, once mapped.

320d
Think they remap to about 120bhp and 250nm. Supposed to drive really well mapped. Its a shame they didn't get the 110bhp bhp version of the engine as standard.

LY R26
Yeah something around that, once firas has driven it il let him give his opinion, and once iv actually driven it tomorrow il let you all know!