ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My final pics........

Looking for a ph-quick...
I will be parting with the Tungy on saturday, so thought i'd pop out and find a good location in my new home town of Blackburn to take some final pics and have a final blast round the twisties......

Strictly speaking its not Blackburn though, Pendle hill, near enough :approve:

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

Im seriously wounded its had to come to this, i love this car and have put alot of hard work in to get it how i want now i have to sell :(, growing up stinks!!

Anyway, all good things must come to an end, i just hope the new owner puts as much effort amd treats is as well i as have!

I do intend to return in the new year in the form of a williams or ph-quick....time will tell!

Thanks for looking and for all your comments you have posted about my cars.

Farewell......................................for now!;)
Amir

A company Mercedes dude!

Oh and sorry for pants pics they were taken on my phone!

Tungy
Must be wounding mate. This brings back memories of whenw e first got it and all it's been through. Although I'm sure it's going to a good home. See you soon matey.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
gutting. :(

one of my favourites on here. perfection!

...i'll treasure the cha-mois that you used on it. ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
you know what i think

if this had stayed for sale much longer than it did i would of had serious decision issues..

glad its gone to a good home

Thanks for all the kind comments guys! Very much enjoyed owning this car even though it has not been long!
I hope the new owner will keep you guys up to date also!

Cheers
Amir

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr hes a member but only recently Chris oh and i've added you on msn dude! Im up this end now so you will have to come a pay your last respects!!!

clio 172
just do us a favour hide a peice oof paper with the cliosport website on some where not obvious but easy anoth to find hopefuly he becomes a member

HBT 172 Cup
I am on here....

Bad news by the way less than 24 hours of ownership and she is dead.

Running on 3 cylinders, suspected cam/valve/piston failure :(

Po-LOW
if my tungey was anything like that when i had it, i wud never have sold!

lovely car

hope u get it sorted soon!

Thanks everyone, she shall be missed!
Im really cant belive its broken down! Hope it all gets sorted!

Amir