ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first *Attempt* at detailing. (Pic Heavy)

Evening all.

Just gave a beginners detail to my DCi. I had the evening free, so thought I'd get to know the technique and the products a little and gave it a shot. Was good just to spend a few hours on it to get an idea, Now I can spend a whole day on it after getting the grips of things. I'm no where near the standard I'd like to be at, but I'm quite happy with the results for a first time! Shame the paintwork isn't amazing, will need a lot of touching up before its perfect, the whole front end has had an awful respray.

Used:
Wonder wheels,
Back to Black for plastics,
BTBM,
AF Tripple,
C2v3.

All Done by hand.

Before:

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004 - Copy.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

After:

IMAG0007.jpg
(Straight after washing off the wonder wheels, I gave them a proper scrub after but forgot to take a picture)

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

Have caught the detailing bug a little now :) Want to just work on my technique, and maybe start the inclusion of a clay bar.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0530.jpg
    IMAG0530.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 108