ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car <3

Clio 172 RS2
What a choice for a 1st car!

Paint? Why not go for some black wrapping foil, in that way easier to apply AND go back to O.E.M.

Good luck on your test.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
saw this (stalled 3 times :approve:) yesterday, looks really good, defo needs slammage though, are u buying sebs springs?

1.4 clio dynamique
Yeah stalled because of my Dad that time, all the way from my Nans I was doing fine but he was worried. And when he gets worried he pulls the handbrake :/

Yeah think Im gonna have his springs soon, not sure when though... You fancy spraying the badges sometime for me please?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Yeah stalled because of my Dad that time, all the way from my Nans I was doing fine but he was worried. And when he gets worried he pulls the handbrake :/

Yeah think Im gonna have his springs soon, not sure when though... You fancy spraying the badges sometime for me please?

yeh sure, what colour?
just give them teddy and i will get them off him

320d
Nice car :)

lol at all the 'pics' does a girls first thread ever make it more than a page before its asked? good old CS.

1.4 clio dynamique
Thanks.

For me I didnt even need to put any pictures up of myself, someone found some already lol.