ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first clio project

05 clio dynamique
Hiya guys. Had my 1.2 16v dynamique for 2 years now. I bought a mk2 golf but just couldn't get into the dub scene and it made me fall in love with my clio even more!

Below is a picture of her stock, cleaned her yesterday (12th July)

51637fd0-64d0-7ce1.jpg
(sorry if this is huge I'm using an iPhone app!)

Only picture I've got right now!

Plans in the coming months are :
1. Coilovers, aiming to get the front sitting about 120mm down with the back however low to level it out nicely
2. Get some nice 15" deep dish alloys, currently thinking rota's or 3DSM's!
3. Possibly wrapping the car in Matt black, it'll preserve the original paint and I wouldn't mind seeing a mk2 ph2 in Matt, haven't seen any good examples!

Other small changes such as bulbs and ICE in the future!

Sorry for the quick post off my phone. Will sort stuff tomorrow when I get online!

05 clio dynamique
liking the plans you got :) cant wait too see the progress of this one

Cheers mate :)
I'm currently waiting on a guy to let me know if he's buying my mk2. If he does I'll have a bit of cash to play around with next week, gonna order the matt black vinyl wrap and get the car wrapped and a set of coilovers :)

05 clio dynamique
Fitted a mushroom air filter today for a bit of a laugh. Mate took his yaris back to standard so gave it to me for nothing, thought why not.

Here's a few pics.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Made a nice home made breather pipe filter with a dishcloth and some elastic bands..

car sounds like a vtec now ^_^

Ordering some 60/40 lowering springs, looked at the difference in height that it'll make and for the cheap price (under £40) can't go wrong.

Probably look at getting some sports shocks soon.

Next thing is wheels :) Thinking about getting some gold 3SDM 15" alloys off eBay.

3sdm0031.jpg