ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first Clio sport

RB 182
Hi Guys,

I've always admired the 1*2's, and have been signed up on the forum for over a year just so I could look at them.

Finally, the time came that I could financially afford one and here it is:

It's Full Fat with FSH and is totally standard apart from a Scorpion exhaust system.

Short-term plans I have for it:
  • Clean up the back end (remove CS sticker and replace red Clio badge with the new style R.S 250 badge)
  • Sort out the exhaust so it's sitting central
  • Play with the fitment of the bonnet as its had a respray and hasn't been put back on perfectly
  • Maybe get a 3/4 plate as the one on it ATM has a few scrapes on it

Let me know what you think, all I can say is I am loving it!

Clio9_zps91c09b2d.jpg

Clio4_zpsd2e94f90.jpg

Clio8_zpsdd53729e.jpg

Clio6_zps264c3997.jpg

Clio2_zps3738f3e0.jpg

Clio10_zps88132a87.jpg

​Thanks.

M2 Comp
Great looking car mate!

Will look even better once you've done the bits you mentioned above.

RB 182
Thanks guys!

The paint and body is in decent nick tbf, with only one stone chip to the driver's door.

I'm thinking of getting some carbon exhaust surrounds but unsure whether they will look out of place, as I don't want to go the whole way and get everything changed to carbon.

With carbon it's all or nothing IMO. It would also look out of place on an otherwise standard looking car.

RB 182
Yeah, I think you're right! I've been trying to think of what I can do to it, but I can think of anything I want to do except just keep it tidy.

​They are such beautiful cars in standard form.

RB 182
Lovely I wonder who's car it was on the forum.

In the documentation wallet it has the three previous cliosport owners' membership cards. They were:

Jason Gorton
Ben Chaplin
Tom Davies

I dont know if any of those names ring any bells?