ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first photoshoot.... (not 56k)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Nice but too much hdr are some.

What is it with hdr these days, everyones doing it.. natural photos ftw.

1.8 Civic EX
looking good...I'd look into the idea of the "rule of thirds" and stop cutting off the edgs of the car for a better pic....either the whole car or a specific section of the car like pic number 3...

5 7 and 8 are what i mean, you've just cut off the edges of the car...otherwise good effort :)

vers le haut doigt milieu
Mate they are good, keep taking photos and you'll get really good. Take them as you feal and do with them what ever you think looks good.:)

Rally bus
I agree with Rhino about the cropping. Other things:

1. The tubing/chair or whatever it is distracts from the car, maybe move any stuff like that out of the shot
2. Consider using flash in such as pic 6 to light up the car but keep the background darkish with the dramatic colours
3. Also on pic 6, consider shooting from a lower angle to get your car outlined against the sky
4. I'm not a fan of obviously HDR'd pics

Good pics for your first shoot though and a nice location too.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
cheers for the feedback guys, all is welcome :)

Also as pointed out above, i didnt even realise the tubing/chair was in the shot until i got them off of the camera, i will look next time.