ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First vid with the 7d - Brands Hatch

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Hi guys finally got round to editing some video footage i shot. i have learnt a few things from my first test.

1) use / get a decent tripod lol
2) get a decent pc (mine doesnt even have a seperate graphics card lol :eek:) so i may well have some better video but i got bored editing it as it was being so slow. took 3 hours to render a 3 min video :( :boring:
3) the distortion on the slow motion of the integra is ment to be there :) (its a plug in for adobe after effects called twitch)

http://www.8-bg.co.uk/video.html

right well with those in mind feel free to have a look
(when on my website either right click save target as on the image or click link for embedded version below it, file size is 120mb)

cheers
James

Love the tyres/road/rain section. Yeh you really need a tripod and some panning seems a little slow.

Also when on the guys in the garage it seems to struggle to focus? Like it searches a bit, or that might just be me seeing things.

Good effort though, the quality is superb!

Oil Burner
Looks awesome mate, the introduction is really cool.

Agree you need something to stop camera shake.

I think the HD SLR look really suits very shallow depth of field, so some long low aperture lenses.

The bit with the rain/hail falling would be amazing if it was a slightly tighter shot.

Defiantly potential there though.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys, yeah dont realise how bad camera shake is magnified when using a telephoto, im gonna look into getting a decent video tripod with a head that i can use to pan with or look into something like a glide or steady cam.

cheers nick, i have actually got a better shot of the hail and pissing about with the focus point