ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my five door mk 1

well my brother gave me a clio 1.2 (Energy) to use to get to the clio breakers and back, i put it thru the MOT, and started to play with it

i stripped out the back seats trim seat belts carpet everything out

sprayed the wheels black and lowered it

myclio3.jpg

myclio.jpg

myclio2.jpg

i just wanted a low five door clio :p

what you all think??

where would you like me to put a spring and shock ???
it's torsion bar on the back!!

and i work at a clio breakers yard!!

wow this forum has some bitches on it

and it's mint no rust, it's the mk2's that rust like a metro :p

i should know i rip 4-5 a week apart

ValverInBits
So you've done the torsion beam cos its free.....but neglected to touch the front end.

I like the black wheels. But tbh, if your going that route, it needs more personal touches....bit of character

So you've done the torsion beam cos its free.....but neglected to touch the front end.

I like the black wheels. But tbh, if your going that route, it needs more personal touches....bit of character

if you have seen what i had said, i have lowered the front by 45mm.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
^^ that did make me laugh, a lot.

I think the general consesus is that the back should go a bit higher to match the front, or if you really want, drop the front right down too with some custom springs or similar.

A level car looks good, and most importantly, deliberate, a car where you could do fast and furious style wheelies just by having someone in the back is not so good....

non sport
get the front lowered even lower and go to the extreme!!looks in good condition bodywork, personally not my choice of colour but its pretty sweet bud

no it's ok, the rear end has been offended enough so it is parting company with the weeds and being lifted (alittle)

i break clios but have to get to the yard

cheapest way was to get a car that didn't have many bits we'd need,

no PAS all manual windows and locks, NO SUNROOF (yay dry lap)

a few lil dents, so it's going a lil ratty style, i hear what your saying and i'll level it up

just wanted to see how long i could get it and still drive it

live on a speed bump and made it fine :p

cheers to the people that liked certain bits, and to the rest, i'll grow on ya :p

think i'll put a rsi lump in for now (when my brother allows)

charlie

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
where would you like me to put a spring and shock ???
it's torsion bar on the back!!

and i work at a clio breakers yard!!

wow this forum has some b**ches on it

and it's mint no rust, it's the mk2's that rust like a metro :p

i should know i rip 4-5 a week apart

oh_rly.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Not bad mate, budget wise its great lol

Need to raise the rear about 20mm max, then lower the front about 35mm+

This is mine when i was running 13" steels for a bit:

IMAGE_266.jpg

Cant see much but the front is 50mm eibach springs with the back just being a bit higher.

I think your rear is so low its pulling the front up tbh. But i like the blue on black combo tbh