ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my five door mk 1

Suzuki Ignis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliodestroyer
and it's mint no rust, it's the mk2's that rust like a metro

some of what your smoking

Yeah, have to say I dont think ive seen a rusted mk2, not to the point of bubbled paintwork. But probably every mk1 ive seen, rear arches have fallen to pieces.

Clio maxim s 1.4
Hahaha

1) Its a five door, why did you gut the rear out
2) How many bricks are in the back ?
3) what was the point ?
4) troll

Evo
If you dont take it seriously and its all abit of a laugh then i think its a great little car to have fun with. Always considered a little 1ltr mk1 clio lowered on steelies and side exit exhuast to razz around with.

But if you consider yourself a serious budget modder... oh dear.

02 172 & E39 525 Sport
I don't like cars at all with no suspension movement, I thought it was just cos I was getting old, but that surely must be a harsh ride to say the least.

Apart from that, it looks shiney

i like my dent

i own mini anda land rover discovery, this is just the cheap hack to rk, that i tought i'd have fun with, it's got 45mm drop springs n the front ndi have now mde it sit level

i gutted the rear because i can!!

it's all a bit o fun

my mini and disco have taken the real money to mod this was thrown together for free, and i like it

any of you done this fo free ???

cheers to the guys that like my bit of fun

Yeah, have to say I dont think ive seen a rusted mk2, not to the point of bubbled paintwork. But probably every mk1 ive seen, rear arches have fallen to pieces.

i strip them daily, i'm talking under the plastic bits

i do prefer the MK2s to break, they made them so much braker friendly :p

clio 172 2001/51
likin the more door clio sumin different that not every1 will do dont worry bout the haters carry on with it end of day its free fun so carry on its ur car no1 elses build it how u want

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
good job too.

Your car looked like it was doing a pooh.

I couldn't help but lol at that

I quite like that mate, now you've levelled the ride height it shud look alrite for a work horse, you can have more fun in cheap cars than things like Clio sports etc, you don't seem to care as much and that's how they're more fun