ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Golf 1.9 TDI Sport - 54 reg on Pistonheads

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf MK5 TDI
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2159542.htm

VW Golf TDI sport in reflex silver. The car has full service histoy which is part VW and part local garage. The car has just had a full service so the next sevice isnt due until late next year. I have owned the car for almost 3 years now and the car has only had 1 previous owner before me.

81,000 miles
12 monts MOT (12th October 2010)
Taxed until Dec 2010
Full Service History (Last serviced 28/09/10 full service which cost £140)
Both Keys
Previous MOT certificates and lots of receipts for maintainance work done.

The cambelt and water pump were replaced this year at a cost of £300. All of the brake pads were changed a month ago at a cost of £150.A full service was carried out a couple of weeks ago at a cost of £140 so all of the expensive maintainance jobs have been done.

The car comes with all of the usual VW refinements including:-

Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Power Steering
Aircon
CD Player
etc etc

But being the sports model the car also benefits from the following:

6 speed gearbox
leather steering wheel
sports suspension
sports seats from the GT
16-inch alloys
Body coloured door strip
Silver dash and door panel strips

The car also has factory fitted cruise control which was purchased as an optional extra.

The car is fantastic on fuel and returns 55mpg around town and 60+ mpg on the motorway. It also sits in a very low tax bracket and only cost £130 per year to tax so it is very cheap to run.

Overall the car is in very good condition and has been properly maintained. Also, being the 3 door sport model looks very nice too.

The car is based in Radcliffe manchester.

£5999

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2159542.htm

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf MK5 TDI
Reduced to £5750 ono

I'm also open to doing a part ex deal. Preferably something like a mint 182, 197, civic type r, Intergra DC5 etc... but other cars will be considered.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf MK5 TDI
Ok I've put a deposit on my new car which I will be picking up on Saturday. I have reluctantly accepted a very low part ex for my Golf so if anybody is interested in buying this car I am willing to let it go for £4700 if you can get the cash in my hand by Friday evening.

This is just over trade price so a real bargain! If there are no takers then the car will be given as part ex Saturday morning.