ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ibiswhite S3

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
As the title says :clown:

IMG_1332.gif

IMG_1333.gif

IMG_1331.gif

IMG_1329.gif

IMG_1328.gif

IMG_1327.gif

IMG_1325.gif

Edit: Pictures are a bit dark...Didnt have time to change the brightness. Car would need a good clean too...Well...

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
ah cool!! probably helps that his best mate is the sales manager in Glasgow Audi lol

Sexy mate, did you spec the RS4 wheels in 18's?

What you need to finish that off mate is a set of Phantom black wing mirror caps and power coat the wheels black with a white line in the tyre or white walled tyres!

And dropping KW V3's if you got the money or H&R springs if you don't!

Lovely mate

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I see a white S3 almost every morning on the way to work, always arrive at work with a moist crotch

Storm Grey 200

What you need to finish that off mate is a set of Phantom black wing mirror caps and power coat the wheels black with a white line in the tyre or white walled tyres!

Lovely mate

Do what he said..

img1325hf5.jpg

finishes it off imo

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P

Lovely mate

Yes they are the RS4 wheels in gunmetal grey. I thought about the colorcoding but can't decide if i should go for the black or the grey look. Because if I paint the wingmirrors and the wheels black there will still be the rear diffusor and the small part under the numberplate that will remain grey.
Also I think you see already way too many cars with the black and white theme.

@ Bowen-Clio: Nice shop mate :) Could you do the same picture, but with the oem wheels and the wingmirrors in the same color as the wheels?
Thx
Tim

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very nice! Love the blacked out grille, there's a de-chromed all black RS4 near me, looks amazing.

Lovely mate

Yes they are the RS4 wheels in gunmetal grey. I thought about the colorcoding but can't decide if i should go for the black or the grey look. Because if I paint the wingmirrors and the wheels black there will still be the rear diffusor and the small part under the numberplate that will remain grey.
Also I think you see already way too many cars with the black and white theme.

@ Bowen-Clio: Nice shop mate :) Could you do the same picture, but with the oem wheels and the wingmirrors in the same color as the wheels?
Thx
Tim

Just buy a pair of Phantom mirror caps , so you still have your crome ones to change back too!

Ive got a pair of Phantom caps and coz i never got the black optic grill from the factory ive still got my crome grill:approve:

I can change the look of mey car:cool:

Anyway get over to Audisport.net good forum there , good lads!

L

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
I'm already on audisport.net. Just reading at the moment though.
Do you have an idea where to get some caps then?
Don't like the idea of having the wheelcolor changed though. Can't think of any business that I would trust doing this properly around here...

I'm already on audisport.net. Just reading at the moment though.
Do you have an idea where to get some caps then?
Don't like the idea of having the wheelcolor changed though. Can't think of any business that I would trust doing this properly around here...

From the dealer if your flush , or buy any colour from ebay and get them sprayed Phantom from a Audi bodyshop!

L

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
Hey there,
Quick update. She got lowered on Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers. Love it so far. Got it set at position 6. 7 was too hard, and 5 might have been a bit too soft :) Hope you like.

IMG_1338.gif

IMG_1340.gif

IMG_1346.gif

IMG_1344.gif

Tim