ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My impulse buy!

4th car in 2 months lol. This ones a keeper though, plans include losing the fog lights and fitting a badgeless front grill and a set of ats cups.
Sadly it isn't as mint as in the photo's, the paint is cracked on the bumpers so they need spraying and theres a few dings but its all good.
Comments welcome :D

media-1.gif

media4.gif

media7.gif

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
awesome :D love old dubs!
i hope its having coilovers round down to the floor with the ats cups?

Cheers Matty, I surprise myself sometimes I count myself lucky I didn't buy the MG Midget I viewed on Friday night!
Its a second/ weekend car so coilovers could be a possiblility.
Its got a new hood to go on it too as the current one has a minute tear in it.

182trophy & Williams
not my bag, but nice to criuise around in with the top down digging the scene with a gangsta lean:approve:

Golf R soon...
Very nice! Love the wheels!

Shame the you'll have the hood up most of the time in this weather! :(

Cheers guys, Cat its the 1800cc with a brand new webber carb, goes quite well actually, its not really about speed though.

Mk4 .:R32
Christ mate, I remember talking to you 2 months ago about your Lupo..4 cars earlier..Lol.
Good choice i Love these dubs

Cheers guys, Cat its the 1800cc with a brand new webber carb, goes quite well actually, its not really about speed though.
Cool, yeah I know it's not really about the speed mate.

Me being mad, says shoe horn a vag 20vt engine in it ?? ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Alex thats truely, truely terrible!
And I thought you were going cool and wanted a mk2 gti...

Yep its a Clipper, Defender is still in the family lol.
Far cooler than your french piece Joe, im still after a mk2 gti but I could't resist this and it was only round the corner.