ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno Story...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
After the 1st night driving the 16mm spacers need to come off, not sure if I should get some 10mm or just leave the front without spacers for now until the 2118s go back on??
In other news, I’ve emailed Engine Dynamics with regards to getting the car de-catted, remapped, oil cooler fitted and serviced.
Possibly even get fresh coolant bottle....

So this happened today...
Got the tango rims out from storage after swapping tyres the other day, I thought it be rude not to try them on.
View attachment 1361298
For a second I thought I was a dubber so left my torque wrench on...
cos that’s what the kidz do init!?!?
View attachment 1361297
Running 195/45 uniroyal all round, rear 10mm stub spacers and 16mm hubcentric up front.
Took her out for a little blast and safe to say no scrubbing on the rear but it is on the front. Further investigation found to to be the tire rubbing on the arch liner where the bumper/headlight bolt is so that’s no drama but may look into 10mm pms spacers if it annoys me.
Give her a quick wash after testing, not sure what to do with them as yet colour wise.
View attachment 1361299 View attachment 1361300

Errr yeah that was me started that with my other car 🙈😂😂

866D1A8C-BA3A-4BEE-B18D-24D7687C9B3D.jpeg

Wheels look smart buddy, Think bright colours always look cool especially on darker cars :cool:

In other news, I’ve emailed Engine Dynamics with regards to getting the car de-catted, remapped, oil cooler fitted and serviced.
Possibly even get fresh coolant bottle....

Be very interested to see what Andy comes back with but you know my thoughts on the new Coolant bottle subject = YES :up:

Good quality, there’s a lot of sellers charging 2-3 times the price for that brand on eBay. Your welcome to come have a look if you pop over with olle at some point.

172 Turbo
How much you selling it for? A guy offered me £3750 for mine with collection Saturday gone, but I'm probably going to keep it.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
What's for sale..... the two orange wheels? As it can't be the car!!!
Possibly the car...

How much you selling it for? A guy offered me £3750 for mine with collection Saturday gone, but I'm probably going to keep it.
£3750 really? Think I’ll keep mine if that’s the case.

What??!! How come? [emoji20]
I’ve seen a LY mk4 I like but if I can’t get a decent price for mine I might aswell keep it.

172 Turbo
£3750 really? Think I’ll keep mine if that’s the case.

Had it on eBay last October with no interest, on here with no interest at £5k with a quaife and coilovers.

It's an odd market, as yours is a better colour you might do better.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Little update...
Had a couple of packages arrive for me today...
Thanks to @Cullen for the rear strut, never heard of PG Racing though mate, tried to google them but can’t find anything.
B4194A4F-5458-46E5-B521-07B577528501.jpeg

Had a little Jiffy bag turn up too...
ACB482E6-C07D-435B-A133-807D5D5D0CB6.jpeg

Thought it was going to be my merchandise from @Sunglasses_Ron for winning the FaceBook competition last week...
Turns out it was a Forge motorsport pack because I’d sent them email asking for a replacement sticker for my new battery cover.
70C98D84-28A1-4F12-B235-D2F6869752D3.jpeg

Couldn’t believe what was in it when I opened it.
Just need to find out how to fit the strut now, on top of the rubbers? In between the rubbers an the body??

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
Forge must have a drinking problem, 2 bottle openers, and 2 Lanyards with bottle openers built in, they must like to party!! 😂

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Little update...
Thanks to @Cullen for the rear strut, never heard of PG Racing though mate, tried to google them but can’t find anything.
View attachment 1362943
View attachment 1362947
Thought it was going to be my merchandise from @Sunglasses_Ron for winning the FaceBook competition last week...
Turns out it was a Forge motorsport pack because I’d sent them email asking for a replacement sticker for my new battery cover.
View attachment 1362944
Just need to find out how to fit the strut now, on top of the rubbers? In between the rubbers an the body??

Did you pm me your details mate? I can’t remember 😂

Cullen

ClioSport Club Member
Little update...
View attachment 1362943
View attachment 1362947
View attachment 1362944
me neither mate, though it might of been a omp one but the ends never matched up 2 any pictures. Its a mystery :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
So is it not for sale now then?

Also, you can get a expansion tank from epc for £16 and then use there discount code which normally takes it down to just over a tenner. I have the same on mine and it's been fine. Just use your original lid.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
So is it not for sale now then?

Also, you can get a expansion tank from epc for £16 and then use there discount code which normally takes it down to just over a tenner. I have the same on mine and it's been fine. Just use your original lid.

Something id like to do on mine.

Sure I've asked you this before but is it easy to do? Are there any guides knocking around for changing bottle and putting new coolant in?