ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Insurance is Due..Wheres the best place for cover on 172FF ??

My insurance is due the beginning of next month.

And i'm searching the internet for quotes the now.

Can anyone rate any good insurance companies to go with/or to get quotes from ?

I'm currently with Direct Line and paying £304 fully comp with one nemed driver, an SP30 and 4yrs ncb and want to get it cheaper if possible. ;)

This may be a long shot.

Are there any companies out there that will give me cash off as i'm a Cliosport Member ?

Cheers

Ok cheers bud, thats with my mum on the policy to bring it down. ;)

I put my dad on as well and it went up :S

I've heard Aberdeen is cheaper on insurance, buti may be wrong though :S

What are you paying ?

Monaco Ph2 172
£304?! That's silly cheap!

I am 31 with 10 years NCB and an SP30, but Direct Line quoted me about £440 on an unmodified, garaged 172.

Paying about £420 with Privilege now.

It must all depend where you live. :S

I got a multi car discount with them as well to bring it down to that as theres a few cars insured with them.

Is Nottingham bad for car theft etc that would bring it up ?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Ok cheers bud, thats with my mum on the policy to bring it down. ;)

I put my dad on as well and it went up :S

I've heard Aberdeen is cheaper on insurance, buti may be wrong though :S

What are you paying ?

payin 800 quid. with direct line. 23 4 years ncb. clean.

greenlight quoted 100 or more quid less so im going to change to them later on.

Renault Clio 172
I pay just over £300 with Elephant (i think). 32 with 10+ year ncb, no points. Every year I manage to beat them down a bit.

The dream is to get under 300 but unlikely. Ecar Insurance are pretty good too. I use them for my motorbikes and it's all done online.

I usually do all of the usual confused.com, comparethemarket, Tesco comparison checks first then let the bargaining begin.

Should mention that mine is a 53 172 standard.

Recaro'd 182
i am 23 as of yesterday and paying 597 fully comp with protection and legal and car inc.
Direct line, couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else. looked everywhere.

Impreza WRX
Im with Esure - clio 182 - 28 with SP30. Mine is 420 with 6 yrs NCB and protected NCB. Also covers me for any driver providin i am in the vehicle.

Bargain me thinks.

Ultra Red 197
#300 is a bargain!!

I have 4years ncb and its #1100! ..But only 20..that may be where that lies.

A lot of people on the RS forums are paying between 400-1000 for their 197's.. can't inmagine it being any cheaper or more expensive than the 197?

#300 is a bargain!!

I have 4years ncb and its #1100! ..But only 20..that may be where that lies.

A lot of people on the RS forums are paying between 400-1000 for their 197's.. can't inmagine it being any cheaper or more expensive than the 197?

Bloody hell 1100 quid.

Is Leeds bad for car crime etc ?

As neighbouring Bradford, Manchester etc is never off those Police, Traffic Cops programs with car crime and theft :S