ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Laguna seca blue E46 ///M3

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am not a m3 fan at all but I love that never even seen one that colour before looks ace!

Z4
Blue side strips, bright silver wheels, and silver/chrome side vents and that's an awesome machine!

​Lucky boy :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
In love, it's between a 46 M3 and an S2000 for me next.

You think that would be an easy choice but it really isn't.

Laguna seca blue is my fav 46 M3 colour :)

Clio 200 cup
Long time since I updated this thread! Unfortunately my m3 ownership is coming to an end :(, looking at getting on the property ladder with my girlfriend so I we need to free up some cash.

We are looking for a car to share so we are coming back to the Clio scene and looking for a nice trophy.

Here's some updated pics of the m3, a lot has changed since the last time I posted.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-23.jpg

Cup In bits
FML I'm thinking of ways to get the cash for this. I have never fancied an M3 but that is superb.

Anyone want a ITB'd Clio and Shogun sport?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Couple of little things I don't like on that, and a couple I really do like... overall pretty awesome though! Must be painful to sell :(

Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning colour and mods.

My trophy is up for grabs if you're interested. Would love to see it stay on the forum.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Nice!

I'd be very interested to hear your initial thoughts on the differences between these cars. Obviously you prefer the M3 but I am looking at these 2 exact models (2007 350Z with 310hp vs E46 M3 - probably wouldn't find as good an example with my budget though)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That is stunning if only I had a spare 12k to spend on a car haha

Wow, that looks damn fine. Usually I'm not a fan of black wheels/kidneys/lights etc but this looks superb!