ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my lil 1.2 :)

clio 1.2 16v,
old speakers in the rear :)
clio015.jpg

old speakers out new ones waiting ....
clio010-1.jpg

new ones in SIMPLE :)
clio013.jpg

clio014.jpg

now have a matchin pair f + rear WICKED :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
looks good mate you should take the little white renault alarm sticker off the front window;)

clio 1.2 16v,
cheers, spray gun using a combination, lite use, air brush gun, with a fine gun and a standered paint gun, kinda have my own way of doing it rather keep it to myself :p

but thanks door handles are next

Arctic Blue FF 182
Thats kl, what brand of main paint gun you using? Im looking into them at the moment thats all matey

cheers
James

clio 1.2 16v,
- Gabs here, ( the GF ) i'm going to get told off by Josh again! for putting another comment on his post, but haha been on hols so not seen the recent changes but i'm really happy lol, it's looking really good babes :)

xo

clio 1.2 16v,
o god im sorry,
shes been away for a few days so not seen what i have done to it, i kep telling her to stop posting cus i know what you lads are like on hear :)

clio 1.2 16v,
- Gf A G A I N :) lol, ahh all the guys love it Josh, as you said previously in this thread, "share & share alike ;)" lol James105 - im not a trouble maker i'm well trained i mean who carpeted his subox....M E!!!

:)

Never above 25mpg
I really dont want to be rude but the spoiler looks slightly off colour... maybe it's the camera... fantastic finish and spray job just off colour....

Sorry..

clio 1.2 16v,
i thought the same thing, its my camera, its rubbish, and the lighting was bad, juust a cheap 50 quid jobby from argos :)

mk4 golf gttdi180
smart mate , lechler or what eva is a great range of products h comes into work about once a week so i might get some stuff of him for me 106 gti do a bit of coding /wheel painting me selt . you need to get a coat of paint on the wheels or a new set only thing letting it down at the moment

clio 1.2 16v,
i love my wheels, deffo wont be changing themand dont really understand your post, thanks for the positive comments though guys

clio 1.2 16v,
haha very observant.

car has changed allot now

door handles coloured.
35mm drop
new interior lights
exterior lights
new headunit
and sub

clio 1.2 16v,
i havnt updated it for months and months forgot it was on hear tbh mate.

just waiting for rear bumper now.

then ill be leaving it. due to getting a company car

1.red rubbish wagon
When are you getting ur guide to painting door side strips on here? Urs look mint and am dying to do mine!

clio 1.2 16v,
dont really have the time to do it mate.

all my spraying is done by myself and my old man.

if any one is around the oxfordshire area

we are in the process of offering a discoutn for MOTS servicing lowering, wheel allinment every thing on your car due to a huge new site being opened.

also may see if we can get the spray booth back up and running

Mate when you changed your front speakers, did you change the wiring aswell or keep the old wiring? Cause i wanna put new cabling in for my new front speakers but can get passed that blasted gromet, where the wires run from inside the car to the door :/

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Mate when you changed your front speakers, did you change the wiring aswell or keep the old wiring? Cause i wanna put new cabling in for my new front speakers but can get passed that blasted gromet, where the wires run from inside the car to the door :/
Best tip i can give you is pay for your membership then you can see the guides section. There is atleast two guides in there telling you how to do it. Or just do it your own way like me.:)

Best tip i can give you is pay for your membership then you can see the guides section. There is atleast two guides in there telling you how to do it. Or just do it your own way like me.:)

lol... cheeky bugger, might just consider that :rasp: but for now i guess ill just keep struggling :clown:

cheers

clio 1.2 16v,
it depends what speakers you have some come with every you need some dont these did so used the existing

hears some updated pics
clioclean004.jpg

clioclean006.jpg

clioclean005.jpg

clioclean011.jpg

clioclean010.jpg

clioclean009.jpg

clioclean015.jpg

clioclean1001.jpg

clioclean1002.jpg

clioclean1003.jpg

clioclean1005.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 1.2 16v,
new headunit fitted

pioneer dbh7000 direct ipod :)
new lowering spring 35mm going on tues afternoon

and then just some general clean pics :)

clio 1.2 16v,
yea its too cold atm to spray though and my booth is being built at the new gargae so wont be done till after xmas or im just going to get sport bumpers