ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My liquid yellow Clio 182

06 LY 182
Hi all,

Finally got round to taking a few photos today.

It's an 06 182 in stunning liquid yellow. 43k on the clock, FRSH, both cup packs, k-tech cat-back exhaust and Brembo Max front discs.

Really loving it so far, feels quicker than the Focus ST i had before because it's so light. Sounds fantastic too with the exhaust.

Only thing I'd like to do to it is a front splitter and that's about it.

Photos:

IMG_4738web.jpg

IMG_4753web.jpg

IMG_4742web.jpg

IMG_4759web.jpg

IMG_4761web.jpg

IMG_4764web.jpg

IMG_4766web.jpg

Cheers

Colin

Megane RS250
Looks nice bud, welcome to the liquid yellow club :rasp: I would change the rear bumper insert for a standard one though

06 LY 182
Camera is a Canon 30D and a couple of different lens, 50mm f1.8, 70-200 f4 L, EF-S 10-22

Rear bumper strip was like that when I bought it, any idea of the cost of a standard black plastic replacement?

Italian 3.2 V6
Welcome to the LY Club ;)

very nice but u need to change plate back to standard font and get that rear insert back to black ;)

PSJ.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Some1 off here went to look at that car but the garage wouldn't budge on the high price. But aslong as your happy with it though that's all that counts. No doubt sum1 will mention it cos there was a whole thread on it. Lol

Renaultsport 220T
Looks good Colin. I'll bet you are happy you went for it in the end.

Predates Guinness by 100 years too. ;)

Now go get it dirty!!!
:D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cracking shots Colin :cool: the car looks mint too, as a LY should be! ;)

Belated welcome to CS if I haven't done-so already;

Are you going to the Rolling Road day up at AI on the 27th? :)