ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Liquid Yellow R27

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Beautiful mate.

If only Renault colour coded the rear diffuser also, then it would look even better.

Hmmm I have thought bout that, have also seen the diffuser coated in carbon fibre which looked really good.:cool:

And timmorgan I dont think your the only one that dont like the stickers, definately not eveyones taste:)

Beautiful mate.

If only Renault colour coded the rear diffuser also, then it would look even better.

Hmmm I have thought bout that, have also seen the diffuser coated in carbon fibre which looked really good.:cool:

And timmorgan I dont think your the only one that dont like the stickers, definately not eveyones taste:)

nah get it colour coded. The rear bumper will look lower and more meaty. It should also show up the exhaust pipes more. Carbon fibre will look almost the same as it does now until you look closely.

Im guessing it wont cost much to get it painted yellow. Probably about 100 quid max, and it will really make it stand out from other 197's :star: