ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Lupo GTI

GTD, Lupo
I liked it how it was before, sorry mate!

Think I preferred the standard rims to be honest.

Lupo gti slammed on bbs has been done to death. Oem+ ftw

The original Bathurst wheels will be going in for a refurb soon so will be back on for winter looking fresh.

As for the BBS it was just something I always wanted to do, I also got them for a crazy cheap price so couldn’t resist. The plan was to split them and make them a little wider this winter with stainless dishes but I’m now thinking about selling up and getting a Abarth 595 Competizione in Modena yellow. Same as the one below but it’s a hard spec to find.

AADD22DA-0633-4130-BC85-73487F68C25A.jpeg

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
I love Lupo GTI’s, such cool little cars. I had a red Lupo Sport when I was 18 and at the time it seemed like rocket compared to the 65bhp Fiat Punto I’d had as my first car!

Yours looks smart although being honest I’m not sure about the BBS’s. I think I’m just showing my age though as I’m starting to prefer cars left looking standard now lol.

I took some shots of my mates yesterday, he’s going to be selling it very soon and I’m half tempted to get it myself as a fun runaround, just got no space to keep it!

bc7d1009d3a785723174d8f76d1810a8.heic

e8f9de0f5215d17b8c3cd9a3087c8b1f.heic

71974ea71ee0a7bf476595f0767a2031.heic

46707a3fc7617b4424dd234769334652.heic

RB 182
Really nice looking motor mate!

I have recently bought one myself. I was torn between an Abarth 500 and a Lupo GTi so the same as you but opted for the GTi as I felt it would retain value better and is a little rarer on the roads. The Abarths seem a great car, for tuning as well. If you go for one you'll have to let us know what you think of it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The original Bathurst wheels will be going in for a refurb soon so will be back on for winter looking fresh.

As for the BBS it was just something I always wanted to do, I also got them for a crazy cheap price so couldn’t resist. The plan was to split them and make them a little wider this winter with stainless dishes but I’m now thinking about selling up and getting a Abarth 595 Competizione in Modena yellow. Same as the one below but it’s a hard spec to find.

View attachment 1369054

Man, I don't know what it is about those front bumpers but they make the car look so much better, absolutely love them! Do it :D

GTD, Lupo
Well a new car has been purchased. Not 100% the spec I wanted but I can’t wait to get it. I pick it up next Saturday as the dealership is sorting out a few issues I picked up when I went and had a look around. I had a nice hour long test drive and it sounds unreal for a little 1.4.

29D9B8BD-ADB6-44F4-9C93-C0F3F5C9944E.png

I’m going to be putting the Lupo back to standard over the next week and sorting a couple of tiny things out and it should be up for sale. Not really sure how to price it but I have a rough idea.