ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182 FF

M3 SMG
Hi :)

Not really posted up any pictures, I dont have a great camera so apologise for the pics.
I purchased the car from Steve aka Rsport cars in December and have been over the moon with it. Downsizing from my "dream" car (E46 M3 Cab) i wanted something that made me smile everytime i drove it and had some toys still.

Here are some poop pics, plans so far include Treadlines if i ever find a set i can afford :(
And possibly painting the interior plastics in Piano black as mine are a bit sratched

2004 LY FF 182
Janspeed Exhaust + sports cat
Alpine x305
Osram diadems

Anyway here are the old hack (Miss so much :( )

P2130268.jpg

P7290042.jpg

m34.jpg

And heres the bean tin:

Liquid.jpg

Liquid002.jpg

P2130265.jpg

P2130273.jpg

P2130274.jpg

P4060348.jpg

P4060343.jpg

P4060338.jpg

06032010007.jpg

;)
P4070344.jpg

Anyway suggestions and comments are all welcome :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I wouldn't go for Trendlines mate. Pole Positions are far superior!

Car is lovely, how does it compare to the M3?

M3 SMG
Gaz, I like the Treadlines as they are OEM ;)

M3 is obviously in a completely different league to the bean tin. But the Bean tin is just as much fun :)

Miss the power though!

S23

The Cleee-O
Mmmm, nom nom nom. The beemer looks awesome mate. And the LY looks superb, best colour by far, and yours looks like a prime example! :)

M3 SMG
Thanks for all the comments :) i have been meaning to get an ally footrest as it seems odd to have 3 metal pedals bujt no footrest to match'

fuel savings alone make this worth it, yet im still skint. Dont understand how that happens in life!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Mad just sold my black m3 cab and going to view a clio v6 in berkshire tomorrow... im jambo too

PS sweet LY

M3 SMG
Jamie thats very strange lol

I fancied a Megane but couldnt justify fuel costs etc, very nice liquidyellow

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looking good fella........

Nice to see your looking after the car--

I thought I recognised the drive!!!!!!!!

Steve

ive never seen any other car that can pull off the yellow that some people have their 182 in. really makes it stand out. that m3 is delish though! am guessing the reason your getting rid is the running costs or similar because that is one beautiful car

M3 SMG
Thanks Steve.

Yeah M3 had to go as i want to buy a house and i was spunking huge volumes of cash to put petrol in, service, tires etc. Plus it was an 02 car, getting near 80k so sold it while it still worked and still commanded decent money. Missing the BM bad, but the Clio is so much fun im not that bothered tbh! If ever i get the bmw blues i just tap the trip stalk back to mpg and breath a sigh of relief lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at you checking the trip computer! MPg must be nice!

Not a bad replacement right enough, nowhere near comfort wise but a lot more chuckable!

M3 SMG
M3 is just as chuckable ;)
Just cant go mad in small car park like spaces with it :eek:

Thanks for all the comments :)

M3 SMG
Small update :)

WIll be fitted when my OEM style Renault stickers come for the logo's etc...

Et voila:

19052010082.jpg

Also go this handmade metal footplate, looks great :) Here's a before and an after:

BEFORE:

20052010084.jpg

20052010085.jpg

AFTER:

20052010086.jpg

20052010087.jpg

20052010088.jpg

Comments/opinions welcome :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Looks nice mate, i'm after going for OEM look dash inserts myself, thinking piano black with red stickers, make sure to update the thread when you've got them in!

Iceberg 172
Looks good!

Your M3 is identical to my mates old one! I do love them but the costs / issues with them scare me TBH... Purchase cost is one thing... but going into BMW for anything with an M3 you're coming out of there with a 4 figure invoice in your hand!!!

I fancy a facelift 330ci convertible soon me thinks.

Atleast you're enjoying the Clio... I downgraded from a 225 TT 2003 (slightly modified and I was getting around 20mpg) and I'm loving being back in a small hot hatch. They are so bloody cheap to run!

M3 SMG
quick update, some of my carbon dash bits thankls to Gregv6 :D they look great!

Anyway couple of quick snaps:
Before shot:

20052010088.jpg

Recieved:

19052010082.jpg

Then fitted:

carbon5.jpg

carbon4.jpg

Carbon3.jpg

carbon2.jpg

carbon6.jpg

Carbon1.jpg