ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182

Mental 172 Cup
not keen on 2118s really!

am thinking of gettin the 182 wheels done gloss black or buying some turinis and gettin them done in gloss black!

opinions?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Anthracite 2118's or Gloss Black Turinis are the only way forward on that car.

FACT.

Nice car luke. ;)

Mental 172 Cup
Update!

Not really updated this for a while but im guna keep it all to 1 thread to make it easier!

Fitted a sub in the car a couple weeks after i got it and found a snake..........yes a snake down next to the passenger seatbelt! eeek so got rid of that!

Next up was my 3/4 plates which mate a big improvement to the car imo and will also help now the engine is gettin more air due to the smaller plate :rasp: joke btw!

and lastly i fitted my decat last friday and am loving it! like the raspyness of the standard system as i had a exhaust on my 1.2 and it done my head in! much better lower down torque and smoother power delivery!

here is a few pics of how she is atm after a clean today! shows the new plate :D

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

^^^
i found the best, widest parking space in there tehe!

next mods are panel filter and remap and hopefully have secured myself a set of anthracite 182 cup wheels :D

comments :D

Last edited:
  1.2 Dynamique billabong
love it mate, im very jealous love liquid yellow and it will look awesome with anthracite 182 wheels on it

Satin FTW! Gloss looks cheap IMO, also makes the tyres look brown unless you apply tyre black every time you park up.

Mental 172 Cup
thanks for all the comments!

like i sed i hope i secured myself a set of 182 cup wheels so whatever finish they come in will be on the car :D and then its coilys! :D

Mental 172 Cup
like them but not after aftermarket wheels on the 182!

just going to keep it subtle on the exterior by doing lil bits here and there! with some slammage!

:D im pretty sure i have the wheels secured now so its all go! :D

Mental 172 Cup
no not crewe why?

i payed for the 182 cup wheels this morning! they should be here friday! :D

cnt wait then save up to lower it! :D

Mental 172 Cup
Another Update!

Well got hold of a set of 182 Cup wheels so done a bit of work on the car over the weekend!

Firsty I stuck my cliosport sticker in the back window but done it to high so i need to order another! :(

DSCF1040.jpg

Then I fitted my new engine cover bolts that i got of a member on here! Well chuffed :D

DSCF1072.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

Then fitted my 182 cup wheels and got her cleaned then took some pictures

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1078.jpg

DSCF1089.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

Am very pleased with everything at the moment! Just need to get xmas out the way and then i can buy my coilys :D

Opinions please! :D