ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My M&K racing blue wax !!!

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Arrived today! My Bespoke wax by Mitchell & King coloured in racing blue with my own one off scent. In a lovely little aluminum pot made by a company who make gear for the British military of defence... Really impressed. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 88
  RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Gona do a full correction on the clio next month and will save it to then! Can't wait to apply it by hand and keep it special for the little 182!!! :)

Abarth 500
Very nice mate! what scent did you choose? looking forward to seeing the results!

I got an M&K delivery today also!!

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
I give John abit of hassle and went for Parma violet's (sweets) I don't think anyone has done it before! What did you receive ?

Abarth 500
Niiiice! I believe someone once requested the smell of 'Money', in particular, American notes!!

Sultan Kit, with a few bespoke creations :)

BCl6_gNCcAAxQvy.jpg

734755_10151300734798977_1081278799_n.jpg

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Looking good mate... I got spa, mist, pure, rim, purple glitz and a sml pot of jelly bean's Phillip for my birthday a few weeks back also! Awesome stuff. Nearly good enough to eat!!!

Abarth 500
Sounds good mate! It gets damn expensive this detailing lark hey!!

Hope you remembered to use the 'welcome' 10% discount code?

I'm fortunate enough to have been selected as an Ambassador for the North West, hence carrying such a large stock of M&K goodies. One thing I would recommend you take a look at is the 'Vision' glass sealant - spray on, wipe off. :)

545235_10151246478563977_1257883135_n.jpg

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
No pricelist as such mate as they offer bespoke options and different styles of enclosures etc etc... But you can view there site for a good guide or pop John an email with your enquiry and I'm sure he'll be happy to help! Very nice to deal with!!!

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
Will defo take a look at vision sounds great!!! Have you tryed the handwash? Steve

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
John is very helpful indeed! i would defiantly recommend them and will certainly be going back in the future.

I received my welcome kit the other day, and he kindly added mist and QD in replacement of the rim. Ill post some pictures of the kit and the results in a few weeks!