ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My M3 for sale NOW £8500

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  fiesta 1.25
http://www.pistonheads.com/oldsales/4133363.htm

Failed its MOT yesterday with a bill of £1500. I simply can't afford the car but it has been so much fun and im glad i owned one genuine reason for sale.

Needs brakes, 2 tyres, arb bush, wishbone linkage and shocker. Could probably be sorted for £800.

I was originally selling for £10,500 dropped to 9995 now im giving it away for £8500.

Its 2004 with only 82k has full spec, satnav tv,heated seats, harmon,phone etc etc in the most desirable colour and SMG box which is AMAZING!! easily worth 10k with a full MOT.

£8500 ono

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1
So much 'want' for this right now, hard not to dig into the inheritance and just fix it up!,

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Good luck with the sale mate. That's a nice car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Advertise on m3cutters someone will snap it up but not for £8500 for a car with no mot, shame sounds like its got a good spec on it too

That £1500 sounds like that is a quote just for parts lol

You will be lucky to get just the brakes and tyres for £800

Try £200 per disc alone...

Glws sale some one will have a bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Can I ask a few questions,

How long have you owned the car, what service is due next and how comes the car was mot'd now when in the advert mot expires in jan. ??

Also would you want a deal with a 172 ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  fiesta 1.25
sorry my bad its only 1 tyre, all brake disks and pads, shock absorber, arb linkage. Ive found all the parts for around £900.

I must have made a mistake in the ad. The MOT expired 9th october. I've had the car since February and loved every minute of it.

Its next service is service 1 part 2 i think which is in about 10k miles.