ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mate Steve in CSL cup action

E90
Steve Gill in the last CSL cup race from brands, also passed by my other mate Russ at 7,30 in the orange and blue car :):)

[video=vimeo;14189773]http://vimeo.com/14189773[/video]

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yeah WTF, i was thinking had this been pro touring car, he would have gotten himself run off a couple of times. Looked like your mate was about to close the door and then got thinking "ohh i have to pay this myself". LOL.

Turbos.
Nice vid! Series has come along way with a decent grid there.

Presume Steve is pretty knew it all though...lacking a bit of aggression! Shame he turned in so early into McLaren at the end there, could have had a run at the guy in front.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the co-ordinator for the series. lol.

Steve was a regular in 2009, but his aspirations grew a touch and he spent an absolute fortune on a rebuild with the chaps at Schirmer.

In the hands of Michael Funke at Brands the car dominated in every way. With Steve, I guess the constant thought of how much the car is worth lingers strong!

So, seeing as I got to know the drivers' entourage over the last two years, who is Weeman ? lol.

Once the red mist descended, when the solid orange car defended his line (8m20), Steve's driving seemed to improve hugely. Be interesting to see the lap chart.

who is Weeman ? lol.

n636320633_4861480_7693.jpg

Turbos.
Funny to see Kevin Clarke and Keith Gent racing their cars in the series. Kevin's E92 has found some pace i see, but his old CSL did a 48.990 so still some work needed. Beat him in qualifying by 8 thousandths that season!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Once the red mist descended, when the solid orange car defended his line (8m20), Steve's driving seemed to improve hugely. Be interesting to see the lap chart.

This. I thought his driving was pretty cack until that point, but from then on he seemed to improve hugely!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
He got caught out by the safety car restart but otherwise nice and entertaining!