ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates Clio! What do you think

Punto/Clio GTT

dont really like it myself :(, the sides just look so wrong, n i dont mean cause its a 5 door, the handles n strips need colour coding at least, they look so odd on the car. does the scoop work on the bonnet? if it does then fair enough.

ill take both the birds though please :)

500bhp Scoob

that looks nasty. the alloys with the red bits, the lack of simple colour coding of bump strips.

If that scoop isnt actually beneficial then why bother?

Dont care that its a 5 door, as i own one myself.

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by jimmyt16v on 28 August 2005
not in a nasty way but yup i agree with the others my friend:sick:

same, not my cuppa tea.

Beetle

not a fan of it to be honest, wheels would look better without the red bits, front bumper doesnt suit the car at all, and that clio cutout bit looks a mess and cheap. i like the....................bonnet...................ish.

EP3 Civic Type R

Proper Max Poo style...sorry but its pretty disgusting... :(

Badly stlyed, kit doesnt suit the lines of the car, the red wheels are just to garish..not a fan personally

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 28 August 2005
he must have deep snow round his way

:p

Dont like.... sorry

craig

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I know i havent really got much to say but

1, Its a terrible colour
2, Its a five door
3, ARHHH Horrible bump strips

What about the women then?
If he pulls girls driving about in that then they must ride in the play bus :p

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

PMSL

what a joke! whats with the stupid air vent on the bonnet?

sorry but that is the biggest waste of money ever imo

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

What engine is in it, just in your efforts of defending your mates shocking car you might somehow be able to claim him back some credibilty. ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

not my cup of tea but, fair dos to making the effort and spending the money he has on getting it looking like that, its clearly original and a one off. i understand with people expressing their opinions and saying they dont like it but some comments are just unneccessary, by all means express ur opnion, but ppl just need to use a little bit more tact and common sense.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I cant understand that, fair enough but its the difference between doing things that will look ok to some then doing things which are just completely WRONG!.
how much he has spend on it id be very interesting to know as it looks to me as though its just add-ons (straight off the shelf ready to fit)he has put on it.