ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 172 and turbo172 cup pics!!

lol, reading the title i thought there was a turbod 172 cup. man that was dissappointing..... What seats are in it.

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 01 May 2005
lol, reading the title i thought there was a turbod 172 cup. man that was dissappointing..... What seats are in it.

same :(

Clio Mk1 172

Nah its may mates cup in the pics......it isnt a turbo but hes had it tuned at GDI and its running at 192 BHP

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 01 May 2005

lol yeah deano you could av worded it abit better lol;)

Quote: Originally posted by Gary Brown on 02 May 2005
What exhaust is that on the Cup? Its nicely cut in to the bumper - looks good.

Pro-speed mate, kick ass!!

320d

Where abouts ru from?

I saw a 172 Cup parked next to my house in Newcastle the other day, reg was also S21###?

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 02 May 2005
Where abouts ru from?I saw a 172 Cup parked next to my house in Newcastle the other day, reg was also S21###?

S.Wales bud

Weeman sucks ****

nice cars, love the mk1. prospeed are the nuts, mines sounding better and better the more i drive it. i swear its getting louder.

R

rich[182]

any chance of a close up photo of the cutout and twin pipes on the cup ?
thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Deano172 on 01 May 2005
Any comments :confused:

Yeah, its a pic of a Clio Cup and a Clio 172 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wot you want us to say?

Quote: Originally posted by rich172 on 02 May 2005
any chance of a close up photo of the cutout and twin pipes on the cup ?
thanks

look in my member profile bud!