ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Clio pics

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
ah what a nice sunny day we've had here! after giving it a wash and a polish, thought to take some pics:cool:

photo 1 - side view
clio5.jpg

photo 2 - back view with exhaust
clio3.jpg

photo 3 - inside my clio nice and clean (for a change)
clio1.jpg

photo 4 - my 4 speakers on parcel shelf
clio2.jpg

clio mk1 ph1
not my cup of t but if u like its that all that matters i rekon u lower it and take off the badges n stickers will look alot better

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't like the wheels.
I don't like the exhaust.
I don't like the stickers.
I don't like the ride height.
I don't like the 'halfords' rear shelf.
I don't like the mirrors.
I don't like the fluffy dice.

Nice and sunny though! LOL! ;)

Last edited:
  Clio 16v 1.8
Have to agreed its not my kinda thing mate, but hey each to there own, if you like the way it looks and you take pride keeping it tidy then good on ya.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Each to their own and all that.

One thing though, remove the 'Sport' badge off the back. Its not a Sport and people will only laugh.

clio 1.8 16v
i'd take off the stickers, get a colour coded back bumper change the alloys and change the spoiler to a little lip spoiler.....can be saved

mk4 golf gttdi180
ive got a full lowering kit for one of these its 50 or 60 mm springs and shocks but obviosly is got a tortion bar on the rear so no springs for thre its an apex and brand new never used you intersted ill pm you about it aswell

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
ive got a full lowering kit for one of these its 50 or 60 mm springs and shocks but obviosly is got a tortion bar on the rear so no springs for thre its an apex and brand new never used you intersted ill pm you about it aswell
Would make it 100x better.

Churz for removing my post and that, obviously cant voice your opinion in this place any more, especially if its not PC. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator

PM me with a price. Im interested.

As for the car, i like the mk1s ,mostly because i have one.

The interior is really clean. Colour is nice too.

Just the stickers aint that cool on it.

The spoiler is a standard Renault made spoiler.

Some people dont know clios at all.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Not my cup of tea and i wud remove the stickers on the back but if you lower it, i dont think it would look too bad...oh and get rid of the sport badge (didn't do a sport in the MK1).

Im sorry to be harsh but i think it looks horrible, but tbh you were surely expecting some bad comments, as you have posted your car afew times before and have had negative feedback!

In the end it doesnt really matter what other people say to much, as its your car as long as you like it..it does need lowering though, so i did a real quick photoshop (yes i know its bad-but you get the idea);

clio6.gif

:rasp:

RenaultSport 172.
got rid of the shopping list down the door and the tribal thing on the back.

lowered it abit.

black to blacked all the plastics.

not the best photoshop but looks better if you aska me!

Image1-7.jpg

Renault clio 182
I don't like the wheels.
I don't like the exhaust.
I don't like the stickers.
I don't like the ride height.
I don't like the 'halfords' rear shelf.
I don't like the mirrors.
I don't like the fluffy dice.

Nice and sunny though! LOL! ;)

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

quite like the wheels, i have a similar or the same spoiler and i like that too, think its standard, it was already on mine, its just the stickers! they spoil an otherwise nice car! i think the photoshop of it lowered and de-stickered looks really nice.

black/gold 182
looks a lot better with stickers gone matey lowered and a decent set of wheels and your heading in the right direction, ow and well done for taking the criticism on the chin ;)

Saxo VTS
Looks pretty gash with the shopping list and stuff on it, but it has potential.

Get it looking like it is in Rage's photoshop and you've got a decent little car.

RenaultSport 172.
nah not sarcasm, was being serious!

i apoligise then dude :) my bad...

yeah, make it look like the photoshop and its alot better. even with the shopping list off the door and a can of back to black on the bumpers. going to cost all of a fiver, and its going to look a million times better!

RenaultSport 172.
when i first joined this site, i got lots and lots of critism on my car. dont like this ...dont like that e.t.c. now its looking fresh, and the way it should!

http://cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212802

thats a thread i just started of my car...from bad to good. look if you want to. cant say it will help, but itll show how the site has improved my car :D

clio mk1
same car as me. same colour, same year , same modle , not same mods, but hve it how you want it thats the whole point in modding, saves copying somone else like a few do lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Can you show me the Mugen parts you've fitted to it?

Sorry mate but the stickers ruin it, think it would look so much better, and cleaner without them.