ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK3 Clio Progress Thread (Non Sport)

Arctic 182FF
40/45mm will definitely make a big difference I think. I'm not sure how much coilovers cost for a mk3 but mine were only £120 used, so glad I got these and didn't put on the 35mm springs I had bought. Looking forward to updates :)

Superleggera'd MK3
40/45mm will definitely make a big difference I think. I'm not sure how much coilovers cost for a mk3 but mine were only £120 used, so glad I got these and didn't put on the 35mm springs I had bought. Looking forward to updates :)

They are about £500 cheapest :/ the alloys have grown on me mate. Will look forward to seeing it sitting lower on them.

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
They are about £500 cheapest :/ the alloys have grown on me mate. Will look forward to seeing it sitting lower on them.
Yeah thats the problem with the price :/ I can get set of 40mm springs for £165 and get them fitted by my mate :D

Arctic 182FF
Yeah thats the problem with the price :/ I can get set of 40mm springs for £165 and get them fitted by my mate :D
Wow that still seems really expensive :/ the springs i bought were £50 brand new, however they weren't a good brand or anything...

RB 182
get some 45mm h&R springs, you can get them for £100, ive got some recently for my mk3 and will be going on in the new year :)

RB 182
I got mine from a user on here but they are on ebay, and on h&R website, i belive apex do some 45mm ones too and they have them on there website too, they may be a little more expensive though if i remember right...

A grey one
Yeah i wanna be nosey too, i saw you got new plates the other day, and hope you got rid of that nasty decat. Need to see the little clio in person soon :D

Superleggera'd MK3
Ah your going down the coilover route now? :) what made you change your mind? Its horrible saving for them, i dont know whether i will be keeping my job so im scared to purchase them incase things dont work out :/ yeah i can imagine spacers might be an idea, but they arent crucial atm :)

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
Ah your going down the coilover route now? :) what made you change your mind? Its horrible saving for them, i dont know whether i will be keeping my job so im scared to purchase them incase things dont work out :/ yeah i can imagine spacers might be an idea, but they arent crucial atm :)
Yes well hopefully haha :D Just been thinking about coilovers and my mate got a decent set for around £350, plus I want to go to a certain height and with springs I wouldnt be able to do that. Oh s**t not good man :( I hope everything works out for you on the job front

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
Photo's @parispeach

IMG_3157_zpse040a33e.jpg

IMG_3155_zpsca1de7cd.jpg

IMG_3162_zps67b08cab.jpg

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
GET COILYS!!! Lol how r u coming along? Any closer 2 gettin em?
What wheels have you got now? The black and chrome from the pics up top?

Clio III PH1
The first ones with Renault centers would be awesome. My eyes are bleeding just watching this Clio so high xD

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Liking what you've done so far dude:) Coilies are the best 'investment' i've made to date, when the weathers a bit better i'll get some pics of mine up to show you why I love them so much;)