ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK3 Clio Progress Thread (Non Sport)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Mine as it stands:
photo1_zps62d2f9bc.jpg

photo3_zpse53e6eb1.jpg

Project thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...oject-midlands-coilovered-MASSIVELY-PIC-HEAVY!

Superleggera'd MK3
Hahaha boredom at work is meaning im going around answering everyones questions for them. My coilover are sat in my boot and i just wanna go pîss around with them lol

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
Few Updates

Getting 45mm springs fitted soon (Only for time being as Saving for Coilys):approve:

My other set of alloys will be up for sale so if anyone is interested, PM me.

..nuff said

Superleggera'd MK3
Thought u had dissapeared lol! Good to see you still are planning on getting it lowered bud!

Superleggera'd MK3
Yeah good shout mate! what ET are your wheels atm?

Yeah nice ideas mate, just in time for some shows :)

Superleggera'd MK3
sweet, u decided which u planning on going to? Cool, u will easy get 20mm or maybe 25 mm spacers in there as well with that et :)

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
UPDATE!

Yo! Sorry haven't been posting much as been busy with college & work :dapprove:
Progress came to a standstill for some time & hopefully should be starting up again soon! In the mean time I've done a couple of things, Bought 4 LED's of ebay for £5! Bargain I think haha also have Spray Painted Interior Dash Trims to smarten it up a little

LEDsyo_zps9ab33342.jpg

LED's yo!
DashTrimyo_zps429bd1f2.jpg

Smart IMO
-Harrison

Superleggera'd MK3
Hey man, hows it goin? Glad to see your still doing bits and bobs to your car! Was it you that added me on instagram? :)

Clio World Series
Ksykes23
They are about £500 cheapest :/ the alloys have grown on me mate. Will look forward to seeing it sitting lower on them.

Ap coilovers £455 posted I've even saw them from too places £450 free shipping its called price matching that's why u find a place for 455 and a lot of suppliers will match it :)

Last edited: