ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK3 Clio

My progress thread;
Share your opinions and all that!

Thanks guys, hope you like it.

When I first got her;
DSC_0080.jpg

P1000792.jpg

My first mod was a sub in the boot, changed my front speakers too.

A5wi-R1CcAALjTnjpglarge.jpg

tinties and wind deflectors

DSC_0273.jpg

Started to cover my boot a litte;

DSC_0231.jpg

Then alot;

521454_10151493468844451_1565922011_n.jpg

A few months later I woke up and took the heaters to the back and took em all over except the petrol cap one;

IMG_0018.jpg

Changed my bulbs to superwhite;

IMG_0015.jpg

Did some minor details too;

Interior and boot light to blue and sticker bombed the parts that i could.

IMG_0135.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

Sticker bombed what I could too;

IMG_0140.jpg

Got some dish for her;

IMG_0017.jpg

Dropped her 35mm too. I still think it isn't enough.

IMG_0010.jpg

Wanted a referb on the alloys as they were a little curbed and the paint was cracked;

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

The last two decals and what she looks like currently.

IMG_0139.jpg

I've changed the interior trim, grabbed some off a breaking clio;

IMG_0196.jpg

Little changes, antenna;

IMG_0195.jpg

Got some AP coilovers fitted to her; it filled the arches out and shes sitting pretty;

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

clayed, polished and waxed.

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Really not keen on the stickers and the silver wheels looked better, as black just hides the design of the wheel.
IMO it needs silvervision indicator bulbs, bump strips colour coding and the rear debadging.

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Seen this driving about.. wondered if you was on cliosport.net. I have the black MK3 5 door...

I really like, better without the sticker's, but each to there own. Wheels look good.

If your up the seafront on sunday, i normally am, stop and say hi. Cheers Craig

Seen this driving about.. wondered if you was on cliosport.net. I have the black MK3 5 door...

I really like, better without the sticker's, but each to there own. Wheels look good.

If your up the seafront on sunday, i normally am, stop and say hi. Cheers Craig

cheers bud, I was down there just after 10pm. I'll probably see u next week or around mate.

Thank god you took those stickers off! .....

Not a fan of the alloys personally but other than that - I like! :)

Cheers, I wouldnt mind some 16'' would give me more ground clearance rather than scraping my cat' along the ramps of multi stories.

Really not keen on the stickers and the silver wheels looked better, as black just hides the design of the wheel.
IMO it needs silvervision indicator bulbs, bump strips colour coding and the rear debadging.

thanks, I did pull all the stickers off, inc the interior. I'm tempted to debadge it at some point too, the whole lot and smooth it other and respray.
Ordering some silvervision bulbs as we speak, cheers for that!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
On my silver mk3, I only took the Clio badge off and it looked a million times better. Saves smoothing and respraying too.

182 Cup
Very nice, looks much better the way it sits now though!

Only thing I dislike is the "mouth", it's massive!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
How did you do the blue lighting on the inside? Sorry for being a noob.

LEDs. You need the 501 type (same as sidelights). Tonnes on eBay. 3 in the interior light in the roof, 1 in glovebox, and 1 in the boot.

The rear number plate light is the same, but you'd need white for that.

Renault Clio
LEDs. You need the 501 type (same as sidelights). Tonnes on eBay. 3 in the interior light in the roof, 1 in glovebox, and 1 in the boot.

The rear number plate light is the same, but you'd need white for that.

​how much we talking mate?

​how much we talking mate?

cheaper than the normals when i got them from the local garage anyway

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261041775153?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
£13.95
thats for fogs, front, sides,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261040779774?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
£2.

Interior light

My clio only needs one interior light done, no light in the glove box.
Did my rear plate lights tonight looks miles better once its dark

Superleggera'd MK3
Am i the only one that likes the look of the badge... lol.... Im keeping mine.. ;)

Lol do something different with it, take the badge off, spray the letters and diamons a certain colour and get it back on....could look really cool....could be a pain in the ar$e.....would like to see it though.

got some renault car mats arrive today for me. genuine stuff and it was pretty cheap too, cause my drivers one is ripped and the dirt wont wash out ;)

just waiting on the silvervisons x2 for front and the backs..

hopefully if the rain holds off ill clean down the car and polish her up and post some pics.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
What are the dimensions of wheels
rims size and offset and jots? (example 16", et 35, 7.5J ) ??? They look stuning :p

No spacers needed here...

I've replaced the front indicators then started doing the rears. On the last bulb the grooves in the last screw are kinda fooked so I couldn't do it. Any ideas how to get this screw out?
cheers, chris.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
2 ways... drill it with smal size gimlet or you can take pliers and squeez it realy hard and unscrew it

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Black car looks awesome... ha ha , well i would say that. Nah good photos chris, hopefully many more to come.

;)

Yeah i know......... my bad..... should just pop out tho?

you can't get to it from the boot mate. So I'll leave it for the body shop when I get any spare days off work. They'll need It for three days to do the other dent so I need a block off. I really wanted it done before July...

So I got some yellow Fog light bulbs and fitted them:

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

But then i got some yellow film and covered my fogs in that too.. = double yellow. Will post pics later but it does look pretty nice IMO

Also clayed, polished, waxed, today in prep for FCS ;D

Firstly, I got my dent pushed and hammered and all perfect @ CSS. They did a pretty good job, you can't even see it.

IMG_0711.jpg

Went to a scrappers for some parts and came out with a spare wheel holder (mine fell off at some point) and also a three way light.

IMG_0706.jpg

Then the yellow h11's were put in place, and also I was just waiting to clean my car to then apply the yellow tinting film.

IMG_0704.jpg

So this is what my car looks like today, I was washed, clayed, polished and waxed two days ago. Plus I'm at work, and its going to be 22 degrees.

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg