ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
Unfortunately not. Ive got some springs which go 15mm lower for the back but my poor Cat has already been smashed to s**t and i think my exhaust is coming off the bracket! :(

Im looking at getting some 17s to solve the problem of the dreaded arch gap.

White Sti Hatch
17" wheels are cheating !!!

Unfortunately not. Ive got some springs which go 15mm lower for the back but my poor Cat has already been smashed to s**t and i think my exhaust is coming off the bracket! :(

A Euro'd one...
17" wheels are cheating !!!

its not called cheating its called being able to drive in east london without any worries, in my golf im not fussed how unpracticle the car is as it is a "show car" i got the clio as a daily. At the moment i am sitting around 110mm at the front but it doesnt look it due to the arch gap, if i chaged the profile of the tyres then i could fill the gap but i wouldnt be happy with the look.

A well built VW
What can i say not been in this thread for a bit that cars AWESOME buddy

My opinion of Mk3's is changing daily starting to really like em ;-)

A Euro'd one...
few pics i took at work yesterday before i got around to paint the quarters
DSC00519.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

heres one of the rear quarters, not the best pic but you get the idea
DSC00525.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Munes is in the same state lol ill be losing mine soonish once i book in for a map.

Nice note coming from it now ??

A Euro'd one...
Munes is in the same state lol ill be losing mine soonish once i book in for a map.

Nice note coming from it now ??

i havent really noticed any difference in sound but im sure it will help the performance. I had to lose the box when it got to the point where i couldnt go down a cambered road as when i did it scraped the whole way.