ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mrs 1.2 runaround detail / auto finesse sample.

Inferno 225 cup
This is part 1 of the process in preparation for the winter detail ready for the rough wintery time ahead of us.

Here is Some before pictures of the car ( wheels trims missing due to me taking them of and throwing them, b**ch be hitting curbs!!)

ta5ehysu.jpg

zupeve9u.jpg
3ejedybe.jpg

So the process of today was just rid the car off all the s**t, tar, muck everything.

Firstly I g101 the whole entire car, literally everywhere, shuts/sills/grills and body work, I can't recommend this product enough. It removed quite a lot of crap (bearing in mind this hardly and I mean hardly gets washed)

Next I washed with g-wash using 2bm and washed twice.

Followed by tardis ( awesome awesome stuff) this car had tar everywhere and I mean everywhere >>
y8eqa3eh.jpg

u4avujeb.jpg

y9a9ejug.jpg

At work
e2eseran.jpg

5ageguda.jpg

As you can see it's dissolving what looks like a newly laid road straight off.

After pics
adyruzu9.jpg

u3y4ure3.jpg

Washed again and dried using drying towel.

This was it for today as I had quite a bit of stuff to get on with so will be carrying on and updating this thread accordingly. But it looks so much better already so can't wait to apply rejuvenate and the spirit Sample.

How it stands now
aqasynu2.jpg

3a5e4e5e.jpg

e8emy5es.jpg

Thanks for looking. Will update soon.

Last edited: