ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mx5, Rat? Tramp drift?

With the 172 being parked up for good tommorrow i needed something to use for a while, this came up so i bought it, its pretty standard bar momo wheel and welded diff, Trip to the scrap yard tommorrow will hopefully see me getting the indicator lense and orange reflector to tidy it up a bit, otehr than that im just going to use it for a while then sell it.

I have the other matching wheel along with another silver one :)

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
Can't beat em - I love mine.

Skittish in the winter, but amazing fun in the ice & snow.

Fit an Anti Social exhaust, and decat and you'll be having most fun. Then buy a good winter coat and hat so you can run all winter with the roof down.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm not trying! its a daily that i can have fun with, not a money pit!

haha just playin' fellal! Drove one with a welded diff before (moved it around a carpark) probably the most difficult thing I've ever done.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL Was trying to reverse it into a space and it was just doing it's own thing :eek:

This is advertised for sale on C16v for £650, i REALLY need the space for a certain ph1 172 ive seen, i will sort an ad on here today.
problem being i didnt get teh logbook as previous owner lost all paperwork, ive applied for it but it hasnt come yet, otherwise it would be on ebay this second.