ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Naples Valver

Beetle
Took advantage of the nice weather today and decided to tidy it up a little bit, got a proper valver splitter for the front off of Lunner after the incident with the vr6 one and fitted that into place, washed about 5 weeks worth of grime off of it, and gave the tyres a good scrub so they aren't brown anymore, and altered the rear splitter so it fits a bit better:D now ive just got to get her booked in for the rear arch to be sorted:dapprove:
so here it is looking a little better:cool:
f3re.jpg

f1re.jpg

r1re.jpg

r5re.jpg

r6re.jpg

f7re.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunin mate, where are all these nice valvers coming from Std = Nicest imo...And ur's is beaut, so much beta with the std splitter too!

Could poss do with a smaller number plate and bigger zorst...Clear side repeaters...Jus the lil things to finish it off.

Thats not rust i see on the nearside rear arch is it?

Ali

Beetle
ive got some clear reps on the way;) zorst is 3" which seems to fill recess on the bumper about right imo. i keep thinking about swapping the wheels but i might just get the originals refurbed. kinda glad i hit that bump with the vr6 splitter:clown:
plates def need changing as they look like they've been on for a good few years, plus they've got the name of a random garage in loughborough on the bottom of them.
as for rust yes, thats the bit i was on about gettin it booked in for on the first post:dapprove:

looks great, from the other post i thought you had ronals lol!

is there much in the way of clio meetings around midlands area? im only up the road from you!

Beetle
RSi Dave said:
looks great, from the other post i thought you had ronals lol!

is there much in the way of clio meetings around midlands area? im only up the road from you!
ronals are someone elses mate, was just weighing up which wheels i'd get if i decided to change:)
ive noticed hardly any in the meets section mate, we don't have an east midlands rep as far as i know, the nearest ones are mainly down in birmingham or yorkshire way. whereabouts you from? i'm closer to jct28 than derby.

cheers for the comments peeps:D

we should start something!

cant be to hard eh?

me and my housemate (from saxo sports club) are going down to santa pod in janurary!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that looks great!

as as Ali said, just a few little bits will tidy the rough edges.

spot on mate.

Beetle
Freebone said:
very nice scott....original splitter does look so much better...how did you fix the rear on as i am thinking bout maybe doing the same...
^^its just clipped on for the time being, if you feel the back bumper underneath there's a lip it will clip over, similar to the front bumper. its on tight and is highly unlikely to just fall off, however i'll bolt it on in the future just for security reasons.
Patty said:
wen u gonna polish it ;)
^^lol, when my hands have recovered from the frostbite from washing it today:eek: its not been polished since september:quiet:
GrrlJo said:
Very nice! You've got such good taste in cars!;)
^^heh knowsit;)
Winston said:
nicely low to :)
^^the only way to be:cool:

cheers for the comments everyone:D

EP3 Civic Type R
looking bloody mint scott, big improvement without the vr6 splitter on...love it matey!