ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172

Clio V6
As you may have seen from my recent thread in Clio Chat, I agonised between a Monaco Blue 172 and an Iceburg Cup as a replacement for my Vee. I went for the 172 and have spent the last few days sorting the paintwork out. Below are the results after washing, claying, polishing and waxing.

Plans for the future are a wheel refurb in white and maybe lowered 40mm all round. What do you guys think?

DSC_1225V1.jpg

DSC_1227V1.jpg

DSC_1228V1.jpg

DSC_1233V1.jpg

DSC_1235V1.jpg

DSC_1239V1.jpg

:)

Clio V6
Thanks guys, she's not perfect but I'm happy with the progress so far. The Vee was a forced sale Chris as work is not looking good, I've always loved French hot hatches though and the 1*2 is a natural 2nd choice. Had a Liquid Yellow one last year and loved it, it's also nice to be able to throw this one about a bit :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Keep the wheels silver mate!

Looks ace, lot of work gone into the finish on that!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
You just made me swap my carbon diamond back to a standard one. Looks lovely

Can't believe you sold the Vee!

I have white wheel on my cup and think it looks alright against the blue. Depends on the design though really as 172 wheels cover a large surface and it might be a bit much.

2001 Clio 172
Look class mate! I want to do the same to mine. Think you should make my monaco paint shine like that :p

Clio V6
Can't believe you sold the Vee!

I have white wheel on my cup and think it looks alright against the blue. Depends on the design though really as 172 wheels cover a large surface and it might be a bit much.

I miss the Vee badly, will hopefully get another one in the new year if I feel more secure at work.