ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Picked this up last night. Paid far too much money for it but it's worth it for the noise!

Spec; JMS inlet, trophy recaros, eibach springs, stainless exhaust, black powder coated turinis, cup splitter and cup spoiler.

Man maths told me that buying and running this until the tax runs out (then breaking it) will be much cheaper than taxing and mot'ing the ph1! Lol. Got to love man maths...

I only took these pics after a quick wash today. It's officially the dirtiest clio I've ever bought so I daren't photo the inside until it's cleaned!

e9e4edav.jpg

mu2uze3a.jpg

Last edited:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
love the stealth look mate.

You had a car with the JMS inlet yet mate? I'm really impressed with it tbh. I've never driven a clio with bodies so can't compare it directly but the power delivery is very impressive.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ah looking closer i can see wheels that seem to have been driven through a swamp but have a bit of shine sprayed around the rims to hide the dirt :p

I'm terribly sorry that the estate I work on has dirt on the floor. I will endeavour to find a small immigrant child to sweep and cleanse the Tarmac daily.

HTH. x

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yup like that - good man maths to to be honest - it's got all the bits on it that aren't exactly hard to shift quickly!

I'd be tempted to sell it as a standard 172 in the end rather than break it - is it me or is black not a popular breakers colour?

work for BMW
I'm terribly sorry that the estate I work on has dirt on the floor. I will endeavour to find a small immigrant child to sweep and cleanse the Tarmac daily.

HTH. x

why does the immigrant have to be a child? and whats HTH, im a youth but do not no the meaning sozzer

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You had a car with the JMS inlet yet mate? I'm really impressed with it tbh. I've never driven a clio with bodies so can't compare it directly but the power delivery is very impressive.

Ive seen 2 of the JMS inlets for sale.

Keep on resisting buying them though.

421's and JMS FTW!

RB 182 195bhp
Looks smart! Why are you going to break it when your done, why not put to standard, then sell the bits and the standard car on? Is it leggy?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
1. wtf the f**k is wrong with you?!
2. what the actual f**king f**k do the silly c**ts think they're doing with a Sierra on the roof of a Jag.

Ps I really really like that Clio.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1. wtf the f**k is wrong with you?!
2. what the actual f**king f**k do the silly c**ts think they're doing with a Sierra on the roof of a Jag.

Ps I really really like that Clio.

1) I'm a loser.

2) That's my mechanic! Lol. He does banger racing and is utilising space effectively. Sort of.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks smart! Why are you going to break it when your done, why not put to standard, then sell the bits and the standard car on? Is it leggy?

That's what I'm going to do. I've got all the standard bits from the last Clio I broke so it can go back 100% standard.

RB 182 195bhp
That's what I'm going to do. I've got all the standard bits from the last Clio I broke so it can go back 100% standard.

Ahh I see, thought you were going to break it for parts after mot. Looks a nice car anyway, some really desirable parts there!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If anyone wants it, it's on the side of the A4174 heading towards Downend. Broken down.

Joy.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think it's fuel. The gauge is slightly optimistic (by like a 10th of a mm, but I use the rule 'if it moves it's got fuel' on every car I drive... lol) and it conked out.

I had a gallon in the back but as it was on a kerb I think it needs another can. I shall update once the kids are in bed and I venture out for another gallon...