ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 . . . Liquid content

Porsche Boxster987S
Well yesterday i picked up my long awaited liquid yellow 182 with both cup packs from fellow cs'r scuber_steve. Been wanting one of these since i was 18 so to see it sitting there as MY car was just an amazing feeling. Sooo quick compared to the old dynamique and gets A LOT of attention lol.

Anyway its nothing youve not all seen before and i have NO camera skills but here she is. Only cleaned with meguiars gold class shampoo and dryed. (and some megs hot shine tyre spray;)) Polished and waxed tomorrow.

S1050117.jpg

S1050118.jpg

S1050119.jpg

S1050120.jpg

S1050121.jpg

S1050122.jpg

S1050123.jpg

S1050124.jpg

S1050125.jpg

S1050126.jpg

S1050128.jpg

S1050129.jpg

S1050130.jpg

S1050131.jpg

ALL comments welcome. My plans for the car are coilovers , small aerial and im considering gloss black wheels but unsure. Thanks for looking:)

Porsche Boxster987S
thanks for the comments guys.

think i might pop down alan on thursday night

M2 / Golf GTI
Love it, thought it was the one on PH but luckily not :p hah.

Very jealous, tis a beautiful colour miss the one my dad used to have. Could stare at the colour all day haha.

Inferno Orange 182 FF
JEALOUS!!
ive found a liquid yellow 20k miled 182 on trader after i bought my car and it was cheaper! well annoyed me :(
looks mint! look after it hehe

Porsche Boxster987S
opinions on my plans for it are needed. its defo getting coilovers but gloss black wheels is a . . . 50/50 at the moment

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Gorgeous car babe, much respect from one liquid owner to another :D

my opinion is dont go for gloss black... go for Matt black ;) heres a pic of my old one:

DSCF0311.jpg

IMG_3718_crop.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
17in Turini's on that, lowered on KW's or such like! (Silver) Grey and black has been done to death.

Porsche Boxster987S
bubbles (sorry i dont know your real name:eek:) that looks stunning.!!!

Ali i have considered some turinis but i do really the the 182 wheels. a few people have suggested gloss black with the diamond on the centre cap in LY.??? imo could look a little "tacky"

thanks for the comments guys:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Keep the wheels as they are, unless you're going for Speedlines!

A set of H&R coilovers and a set of reclining buckets would be on my list!

Clio 172 Cup
Stunning LY, photos never does them justice, looks amazing in real life!

If only the 172 cup came in that colour!

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers spec.

yea , liquid is a hard colour to justify on a pic compared to real life. it looks a different shade in different lights

Lovely!
I'd probably keep the wheels as they are and just batter on the coilies. Turinis could be a good shout, or the speedlines as mentioned above!